Theory The previous owner of Tamas fruit - Dragons, God Valley

This will not be an essay type theory like my others but this is rather a random idea I came up with.

Remember the dragons that invaded wano and were cut down by ryuma? And how the world nobles tried to invade wano?
I think you can put both of them together and the WG was using real dragons as a weapon to take over wano with the help of tamas fruit.
So some world government official had tamas devil fruit and tamed the Dragons.
Ultimately the dragons were cut down by Ryuma and the owner of tamas df was killed by him too. So the soul of that devil went into a fruit in wano and stayed there for centuries until Tama found it or maybe it was giving to her who knows.
Rereading the past chapter I'm pretty sure Cp0 still hasn't realized what Tama is actually doing. They most likely have a lot of knowledge on past missions of the World Government so im pretty sure they know about this incident and devil fruit. When they notice Tama and her devil fruit I believe they will try to capture her.

Since I believe she will also be the next crewmate I think this would give her a bigger and more significant role in the grand scheme of things.

I also believe that God Valley used to be the home and birth place of the Dragons and the Celestial Dragons went there for a reoccurring event or ritual that happens every so and so years. Rocks found out about this and timed his attack on God Valley with the Celestial Dragons arriving there.

Kaido got his dragon fruit in God Valley and most likely Roger got the dragon egg from God Valley for whatever reason.

To add to this in the oneshot manga by Oda called "Monsters" an item was used to control the dragon.

This will not be an essay type theory like my others but this is rather a random idea I came up with.

Remember the dragons that invaded wano and were cut down by ryuma? And how the world nobles tried to invade wano?
I think you can put both of them together and the WG was using real dragons as a weapon to take over wano with the help of tamas fruit.
So some world government official had tamas devil fruit and tamed the Dragons.
Ultimately the dragons were cut down by Ryuma and the owner of tamas df was killed by him too. So the soul of that devil went into a fruit in wano and stayed there for centuries until Tama found it or maybe it was giving to her who knows.
Rereading the past chapter I'm pretty sure Cp0 still hasn't realized what Tama is actually doing. They most likely have a lot of knowledge on past missions of the World Government so im pretty sure they know about this incident and devil fruit. When they notice Tama and her devil fruit I believe they will try to capture her.

Since I believe she will also be the next crewmate I think this would give her a bigger and more significant role in the grand scheme of things.

I also believe that God Valley used to be the home and birth place of the Dragons and the Celestial Dragons went there for a reoccurring event or ritual that happens every so and so years. Rocks found out about this and timed his attack on God Valley with the Celestial Dragons arriving there.

Kaido got his dragon fruit in God Valley and most likely Roger got the dragon egg from God Valley for whatever reason.

To add to this in the oneshot manga by Oda called "Monsters" an item was used to control the dragon.
Damn, now I want this to happen and if it doesn't I'll be disappointed..

I could be wrong but Ryuma existed 400 years back. And JoyBoy 800.
Joyboy existed at least 800 years ago
Ryuma is unknown all it said was "several centuries ago"
Post automatically merged:

Damn, now I want this to happen and if it doesn't I'll be disappointed..
Looks like my theory will come into fruition.

:cheers:

I will be rewriting it soon. And add and adjust it a bit to todays chapter.

Tell me, dont you also think todays chapter is a plus for my theory?
:steef:

Last edited: