Fanclub "The Rabbit Mink" Carrot FC

Will Carrot join the SH?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see her join though I'm not sure anymore. Back at Whole Cake Island, her joining seemed like a good possibility but now, she hasn't gotten all that much focus. She's not down for the rest of the arc yet though since she mentioned how significant Pedro's death is in the context of this war and she was the only one who witnessed it who cares about Pedro's words. Not sure if she'll finish off Perospero but if Neku doesn't then it's definitely her.

Could I join this fan-club? I think Carrot's pretty great. Her sulong form looked nice and she's had some pretty good moments here and there with the Straw Hats.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I'd love to see her join though I'm not sure anymore. Back at Whole Cake Island, her joining seemed like a good possibility but now, she hasn't gotten all that much focus. She's not down for the rest of the arc yet though since she mentioned how significant Pedro's death is in the context of this war and she was the only one who witnessed it who cares about Pedro's words. Not sure if she'll finish off Perospero but if Neku doesn't then it's definitely her.

Could I join this fan-club? I think Carrot's pretty great. Her sulong form looked nice and she's had some pretty good moments here and there with the Straw Hats.
@RedNight add this man in.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Gonna say just be patient to the character to shine...
Oda already teased she was going to shine, but it isn't the time yet to shine...

For sure oda has something great prepared for Carrot ...
We need a "Beast Trio" group. Jinbei, Yamato, and Carrot would be perfect. Her strength is not as good as Jinbei or Yamato but Carrot's still a cool addition to the crew.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph

I added you in the fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.