Anime & Manga .

Nice try, but it's too exaggerating to compare a mere raid suit durability to the strongest thing in OPworld (diamond). Kaido could be pierced because kinemon and kiku used ryuou on kaido, meanwhile I don't think king even used haki at his beak (I haven't seen the spoiler images tho).

S

stealthblack

Nice try, but it's too exaggerating to compare a mere raid suit durability to the strongest thing in OPworld (diamond). Kaido could be pierced because kinemon and kiku used ryuou on kaido, meanwhile I don't think king even used haki at his beak (I haven't seen the spoiler images tho).
seastone is at least as strong as diamond or harder.

and diamond can get smashed by blunt attacks, it's cutting and stuff that it's really hard to cut.
Post automatically merged:

As hard as Jozu?

Absolutely not

Jozu could endure a casual Mihawk swing

Casual Mihawk swing > EoS Sanji
keep them jokes finalbeta, it's funny.
Post automatically merged:

you could see the black lightning effect of haki clash between their legs, so hge used armaments for sure, both.

Obviously not, there’s no evidence to support RS is anywhere as durable as diamond....

Btw diamond = seastone in hardness as stated in the manga.

Also you are spoiling people who don’t read spoilers so this thread should be locked till chapter gets released.