Current Events The Scabbards actually failed to reopen the scar. Implications

Like No joke, Kaido is seemingly clean all of a sudden after getting bloodied just a few chapters ago

In the same panel, Kyoshiro is even piercing Kaido but it no longer even seems to matter. Kaido seems to have a healing factor of some sort or just his durability is so high that even getting pierced clean by a Meito sword is the equivalent of a paper cut now.

Anyway, the implications of this are severe. If one person, the so-called "Monstrous Samurai" Kaido says will never exist again, hurts Kaido enough that he's not just walking it off like he's doing now, it would mean a single person is possibly stronger than all the Scabbards put together.

Like this single person has more Destructive force than all 9 Scabbards, Four of whom contest with Commanders before two of them got Sulong power amps.

And yes, this is a matter of destructive force now. The Scabbards have the haki technique to hurt Kaido but that's clearly not enough. They are lacking the power to make it stick.

So the question is, how strong is the single person who will really hurt kaido be? I mean considering its very likely most of Scabbards are dealing commander level AP. If one person can do more damage than all of them combined, how strong would we consider this one person.

OR maybe Kaido is right and this "Monstrous Samurai" will never show up this arc.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Of course they did no reopen it, but this does not imply Kaido didn't actually got scratched by them, this is the point.

The only man set to reopen that scar is the same man destined to inflict others as well and we know who I'm talking about exactly. :)

If someone opens that scar he will have ap that surpasses sulong inu denjiro doji and kinemon combined.
I think it means the person is stronger than all the scabbards combined. I mean All the scabbards have attacked Kaido and seemingly none of them has made it stick

For example, Both Kin'emon and Kawamatsu landed hits on Kaido's mouth and made him bleed. Yet none of the damage on the same place Has left anything

Kin'emon, Raizo, Denjiro Inuarashi, Izo and Kiku have all attacked Kaido's torso and none of their compounded attacks has added up to any explicit damage

Then the last four attacked the scar and the damage has healed in under a few seconds

I think If one person actually Makes take substantial damage, They are stronger than ALL THE SCABBARDS PUT TOGETHER

As reference, Raizo redirected the Boro Breath that we saw Eviscerate Oden Castle. Thats like A town level attack that kaido tanked on himself, then on top of that is Kiku and Izo's attacks, Then Inu and Neko's attacks, then the last four attacking. Those are all attacks in the same general vicinity on Kaido's body and they leave NOTHING

At the bare minimum thats like City level DC stacked on Kaido and he's seemingly clean. You need to be above City level to even get started on this man.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Shimotsuki origins seem to imply Zoro is Ryuma's descendant, it'd be badass if he reopens the scar carrying Ruyma's will. Maybe in a new Ashura mode that's finally properly explained.

Z
I can see the reverse happening too.

Luffy will damage Kaido a bit then focus on Big Mom and let Zoro face his strongest form, the Hybrid.
If Zoro kills Kaido, itโ€™s while in dragon form not hybrid form. Ryuumaโ€™s a legend for slaying a dragon not a hybrid.
Post automatically merged:

Oda doesnt have an issue with dragons getting their heads cut off. Infact he loves drawing it.
Okay so if Zoro kills him in dragon form, whoโ€™s defeating him in hybrid form?

Z
What hybrid form ? Hes a dragon.
We'll have to agree to disagree on the mythical devil fruit vs dragon discussion, Oda will reveal that eventually, no point in debating it.

Anyways, I feel confident Zoro is re-opening Kaido's wound and surpassing those for scabbards. However I'm 50/50 on if Oda has the actual the balls to actual draw Zoro decapitating Kaido in dragon form. That being said, I don't really have an issue with Zoro landing the killing blow on Kaido because I know Oda will do Kaido justice featwise before that happens.

I'm more concerned about Big Mom in all honesty and where Oda is going with her.

Z
@HA001 Where do you rank Kaido on your list after last chapter strength wise out of curisoty?

Well in this case the Hybrid is a further honor for Zoro, not some sort of endorsement ;P
I don't think Zoro is not going to usurp Luffy's spotlight. Kaido's hybrid form will be defeated by Luffy, even if Zoro opens the wound on Base Kaido and decapitates dragon Kaido.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I don't think Zoro is not going to usurp Luffy's spotlight. Kaido's hybrid form will be defeated by Luffy, even if Zoro opens the wound on Base Kaido and decapitates dragon Kaido.
I think Zoro will simply get the best highlights that's why I was thinking it makes more logical sense if he also dealt the final blow other than damaging Kaido the most, if we picture him like a game boss with a full bar of 100% HP.