Controversial The spoilers providers are being biased and anti-Sanji whenever Sanji gets mentioned!

Are spoilers providers scared of Sanji?

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Another controversial thread by me, if I somehow get rationed by other comments then so be it. It only proves that majority are biased (which is the purpose of this thread).

So when I was looking back on some spoilers threads, I noticed that when it comes to Sanji, he always get the underhanded treatment by some providers (like posting false information, doesn't draw what's necessary, fake translations that undermined Sanji, etc.)

A big example of this is when some people posted the fake info of Sanji fainted in chapter 1022 where Sanji was fighting against King and Queen. Turn out not only Sanji is perfectly fine, he managed to stall enough time for Zoro to take his medicine.

Another similar incident would be the latest chapter 1035 where Sanji "fainted" after his fight against Queen. While it's actually Sanji giving the mouse to Osome and we never saw Sanji again. Again, fake info that undermined Sanji.

Some other ones like when provider doesn't even draw Sanji's Ifrit Jambe or at least draw a pic of Sanji kicking Queen instead of FUCKING Chuji of all things.:kaidowhat:

Or even when Sanji goofed up something, the mods making the poll about "Sanji fainted" or "who's stronger than Sanji" diarrhea bullshit that no one gives a fuck about. Like chapter 988 where Sanji vs King happens, some alts edged out the .5 Sanji = King dogcrap. If no alts were involved, Sanji would have won the poll.

There's many more things that I wanted to address but what's the point of doing it if people are doing the same bat shit? Like crazy lol. So again, if you want to be a solid OP providers, at least provides factual infos that doesn't misleads to anything and no bias involved. If y'all can't even do that then might as well just quits OP or something.

Next
Oda is being biased and anti Sanji whenever Sanji appeared

- being consistently treated as punching bag after the timeskip. Hell, even his latest powerup is also punching bag powerup, a durability upgrade.
- no more Mr. Prince / Mr. Hunter moment, instead they are replaced with nosebleed, crying, baking cake, and having heartbonding relationship with rats
- don't get CoC, and soon his gonna get kicked from Monster Trio
- beating Queen with distraction, while his fellow Strong-But-Not-Monster Quartet, Jinbe, Franky, and Robin all won fair and square.

So again, if Oda want to be a solid OP mangaka, at least provided non biased stories. If he can't even do that might as well quit writing OP!!!

Did you also think that spoiler providers were biased against Zoro when they said Zoro cutting Karyuudon was ‘exactly like’ Ryuma? When in actuality, Zoro didn’t behead the dragon, he bisected it, and the scene resembled Tougen Totsuka instead? Providers give their opinion/perspective on what the spoilers look like; without posting the images they can only describe a scene subjectively, or only mention the bits they thought were more important.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Did you also think that spoiler providers were biased against Zoro when they said Zoro cutting Karyuudon was ‘exactly like’ Ryuma? When in actuality, Zoro didn’t behead the dragon, he bisected it, and the scene resembled Tougen Totsuka instead? Providers give their opinion/perspective on what the spoilers look like; without posting the images they can only describe a scene subjectively, or only mention the bits they thought were more important.
Oh yes.
The "it wasn't like ryuma, but like Oden" delusion that's been installed on the Zoro fandom lately.

Question, if ZKK happens, will y'all cry saying "it isn't like Ryuma" because Kaido is an eastern dragon and not a western one as well?
Fucking author, out of nowhere, gives King a dragon-shaped attack, draws a panel of Zoro hovering above said dragon EXACTLY like Ryuma above the dragon (minus the fact that Ryuma used one sword, while Zoro is a 3-sword user), but dear lord if the other panels aren't EXACTLY the same then it's a "no no" unless it fits some BS agenda of Zoro killing the main baddie just to push the "Zoro>>>all" nonsense.
:tchpepe:

"Oh but Zoro needs to get the Black Blade and make himself a Ryuma 2.0 for the people in Wano".
"have to"? Excuse me? >>>HAVE<<<< to?

I have 0 problems with ZKK, but saying that the scene of cutting King's dragon was to mimic Oden and not Ryuma is straight up dumb and delusional.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
No it doesn't, theres literally a law that allows 18 year olds to have sex with minors as long as they were in sexual relations prior to turning 18. Being 21 and meeting a 16 year old is filth. sanji having ZERO sexual relations with pudding prior to sanji being 18 indicates he is a fucking pedophile
In here we have laws that says a 21 year old fucking a 16 year old is ok as long as there's consent from both parts and from the legal responsibles for the minor (parents, legal guardians, etc)
What now? :kawak:

In here we have laws that says a 21 year old fucking a 16 year old is ok as long as there's consent from both parts and from the legal responsibles for the minor (parents, legal guardians, etc)
What now? :kawak:
What gets me is he thinks what sanji did was pedophilia, when he hasn't even had sex with Pudding. The guy makes no sense. Why is that shit even on his mind I wonder, He must secretly think about it.