Controversial The spoilers providers are being biased and anti-Sanji whenever Sanji gets mentioned!

Are spoilers providers scared of Sanji?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This is called being ungrateful AF

Spoiler Providers don't owe you anything.

They take risk and provide spoilers out of their own accord.

You are not paying them shit for providing spoilers so stop calling them biased just because they end up giving half info or add their own perspective as fans which goes against what you seek

If you have so many issues then instead of reading spoilers go and buy volume when it drops or wait for chapter to come online instead of calling out spoiler providers

You are not paying them shit for providing spoilers so stop calling them biased just because they end up giving half info or add their own perspective as fans which goes against what you seek

If you have so many issues then instead of reading spoilers go and buy volume when it drops or wait for chapter to come online instead of calling out spoiler providers
What people want is the "objective facts", not the spoilers with a personal slant to it.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Well then. Ya whole country is gross, but if that's the case i guess you're in the clear. My country is very different.
Btw, "pedophilia" is not "having sex with a minor". "pedophilia" is a psychiatric disorder where the individual is sexually attracted, primarily or exclusively, by prepubescent children.
It is not, BY ITSELF, a crime. The CRIME is the ACT of engaging in sexual activities of any kind with a child or teenager (age depends from the different laws of different places).
You can think it's gross all you want. That's totally fine. But I just ask that you first study a little bit and actually understand what you're criticizing.
Sanji having sexual desire towards a 16 year old, while he just merely 21, is really, REALLY, not that big of a deal. And, in no point, he tried to force himself on her. In fact, when she was still acting and they were talking about the wedding kiss, Sanji was actually nervous as fuck as a fucking teenager about to have his first kiss ever.
So, internet memes are funny and all, but just know when it's time to stop and don't go on the internet calling people "pedo" or whatever when you're clearly in the wrong.
:pepelit:

Btw, how come don't I see people calling Oda a "pedo" for drawing a 16 year old Rebecca in a micro bikini chainmail?:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

What gets me is he thinks what sanji did was pedophilia, when he hasn't even had sex with Pudding. The guy makes no sense. Why is that shit even on his mind I wonder, He must secretly think about it.
It's nothing more than a meme that got waaaaaaaaaaay out of hand.

They do give objective facts

Translation and interpretation is not easy which leads to confusion or wrong information sometimes.

But they still do their best to provide information asap to you all don't they?
I will agree that Translation and interpretation isn't so cut and dry. Which could and will lead to the true "objective facts" to get muddled. I will not argue otherwise on that.
But if they have the work in front of them, and they still slant it one way other another; without noting it so, is the issue.

Every translator from Den Den Mushi to Stephen Paul are biased against Sanji because they are Zoro fans
Animators make Zoro look better in the anime because they are Zoro fans and biased against Sanji
Top YouTubers like Sawyer7Mage always rate Zoro highly because they have a bias against Sanji
Oda shits on Sanji because he loves Zoro
Now even the spoiler providers have agenda against Sanji because they are Zoro fanboys?

You Sanji fanboys are suffering from a paranoid personality disorder and should get some help.

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I will agree that Translation and interpretation isn't so cut and dry. Which could and will lead to the true "objective facts" to get muddled. I will not argue otherwise on that.
But if they have the work in front of them, and they still slant it one way other another; without noting it so, is the issue.
I don't think anyone can say they deliberately did any of these and are targeting a particular fanbase with evidence backing it up. All we have is speculation

In Whole WCI they provided spoilers properly.

Sanji fainted - It was conclusion they reached by interpreting the panel. Nothing more

Pics - even for zoro chapter we got one pic and rest came after two days.

But that's how it is. They're not one spoiler providers but many which work behind the scenes so does this makes all of them sanji hater?

I don't think anyone can say they deliberately did any of these and are targeting a particular fanbase with evidence backing it up. All we have is speculation

In Whole WCI they provided spoilers properly.

Sanji fainted - It was conclusion they reached by interpreting the panel. Nothing more

Pics - even for zoro chapter we got one pic and rest came after two days.

But that's how it is. They're not one spoiler providers but many which work behind the scenes so does this makes all of them sanji hater?
I'm not the one will a problem here. Just explaining the what ifs based on the thread.
I haven't paid any attention to OP since the earlier half of this year, take that how you will.

In here we have laws that says a 21 year old fucking a 16 year old is ok as long as there's consent from both parts and from the legal responsibles for the minor (parents, legal guardians, etc)
What now? :kawak:
You're like that really creepy & uncomfortable scene in one of the Transformers movies (of all things) where they took a good 5-10 minutes to explain, unironically, to the camera how an adult male can date a teen girl due to loopholes.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
You forgot when the spoiler provider said Sanji’s firepower is nothing compared to King

Got so much things in my mind that I forgot to include that. Thanks for reminding me.:cheers:
Did you also think that spoiler providers were biased against Zoro when they said Zoro cutting Karyuudon was ‘exactly like’ Ryuma? When in actuality, Zoro didn’t behead the dragon, he bisected it, and the scene resembled Tougen Totsuka instead? Providers give their opinion/perspective on what the spoilers look like; without posting the images they can only describe a scene subjectively, or only mention the bits they thought were more important.
Bruh what? The spoilers providers draws what's familiar to them the most. Zoro's hand pose were similar that of Ryuma. King's Dragon were literally similar to that Dragon that Ryuma slayed. Doesn't matter if it's beheaded or bisected. They are almost the same. And Zoro haven't done anything that gives off Oden vibe in this arc at all.
I'm pretty sure he never draws hype stuff. In 1033 he drew fucking Kozaburo's ugly ass instead of Zoro with ACoC. And with 1034 it was implied that Sanji fainted or at least fell to the ground. I don't really see that as being biased.
The chapter is named after him. So the picture of Kozaburo was expected.

At least try to be on topic or stay factual as possible. If the chapter is called Zoro vs King, cool, draw Zoro vs King scenes. If the chapter is called Kozaburo, cool, draw Kozaburo pics. If the chapter is called Sanji vs Queen, cool, draw Sanji vs Queen. Not fucking Osome and the rat.
Every translator from Den Den Mushi to Stephen Paul are biased against Sanji because they are Zoro fans
Animators make Zoro look better in the anime because they are Zoro fans and biased against Sanji
Top YouTubers like Sawyer7Mage always rate Zoro highly because they have a bias against Sanji
Oda shits on Sanji because he loves Zoro
Now even the spoiler providers have agenda against Sanji because they are Zoro fanboys?

You Sanji fanboys are suffering from a paranoid personality disorder and should get some help.
Hoh, is that so?

When have I ever mentioned anything about Zoro in my thread? Like get off Zoro's dick lol. Nobody cares about Zoro.

Y'all were throwing tantrum at Stephen Paul and the likes for the translations of "Oden's sword Enma" and "Oden's haki" stuff. Y'all were abandoning Viz at that point because it didn't fit y'all agendas.:milaugh:
Some of you Sanji fans are utterly deluded. Sanji fecking fainted last chapter. How is anyone trying to spin this differently.

Have some fecking shame.
But little Goat Sanji did faint :kayneshrug:
No he didn't. Already proved that wrong.

Turn out not only Sanji is perfectly fine, he managed to stall enough time for Zoro to take his medicine
This isn’t true

Dude, you don’t have to include lies in your thread just to prove a point

the chapter begins with Sanji beaten on the ground as King and Queen clear out fodder… Then King looks at Zoro getting treated and decides to target Zoro as Sanji gets up to fight Queen… Then king appears in front on Zoro but Marco is the one who blocks King’s attack… Then Queen appears in front of Marco with SANJI NOWHERE IN SIGHT FOR SOME REASON… Then when King and Queen are getting ready to take out Marco, that’s when Sanji reappears and Zoro is fine

At no point does Sanji do a damn thing to stall king from attacking injured Zoro… Marco does that… In fact it’s weird coz Sanji is fighting Queen at the start of the chapter and then he disappears when Queen goes over to where Marco and Zoro are… So again, Sanji did no such thing as stalling for Zoro