Speculations The straw hat chapters are counting down

So with Oda giving the straw hats a chapter name recently, starting with Luffy then Robin then Chopper I believe this is counting down to the Straw Hats vs Kaido. Now that Kid and Killer are out of the Kaido fight I doubt the nine shadows will be supernovae.

So in terms of what the big things the chapter titular characters would achieve:

Nami - Reunite with Zeus and land a heavy thunder attack on Ulti.

One chapter with the name of an ally or enemy

Franky - Show off a new cannon similar to what we saw on the ships on the way to the raid

One chapter with the name of an ally or enemy

Sanji - Begin the battle with his calamity

The next few chapters will probably focus on combat like the few chapters we got on the rooftop before

Usopp - Awakening Armament haki and doing a good hit on Page One (ending that battle)

Chapter with the name of an ally

Brook - New ice power and Brook and Robin beat Black Maria

Chapter with the name of an ally

Zoro - Zoro returns to the rooftop with the rest of the pre timeskip straw hats beginning the final stage of the fight

I think this would be cool with it kinda rewinding the straw hats through their greatest failure that led to their separation. This will now lead to the straw hats greatest victory over an emperor of the sea.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Nami: Gets Zeus back and begins a 1v1 with Ulti.

Franky: Beats Sasaki, reveals a power-up or unlocks Haki. Maybe all three.

Sanji: Either him fighting King/Queen or a Mr. Prince moment.

Usopp: Probably him beating Page One.

Brook: I think at some point Brook will fight Who's Who or someone else strong in a 1v1. So either power-up, or him fighting someone new.

Zoro: If it's earlier in the arc Zoro reopens the scar, if later then ZKK.

Nami: Gets Zeus back and begins a 1v1 with Ulti.

Franky: Beats Sasaki, reveals a power-up or unlocks Haki. Maybe all three.

Sanji: Either him fighting King/Queen or a Mr. Prince moment.

Usopp: Probably him beating Page One.

Brook: I think at some point Brook will fight Who's Who or someone else strong in a 1v1. So either power-up, or him fighting someone new.

Zoro: If it's earlier in the arc Zoro reopens the scar, if later then ZKK.
Zoro just left a fresh scar. If his chapter is him doing something to Kaido it’s ZKK.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The question is.
When is Jinbei's chapter?
He is not an ally or whatever. He is a full fledged Straw Hat now.
When would his chapter be? :P

The question is.
When is Jinbei's chapter?
He is not an ally or whatever. He is a full fledged Straw Hat now.
When would his chapter be? :P
I don’t think he’ll get one. I think this is to set up the nine pre timeskip SHs vs Kaido while Jinbe and Marco and others hold back big mom from interfering

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Hey Oda set it up “in 20 years Powerful individuals will break their way into the new world.” - Only describes the original nine straw hats. Doesn’t hurt that Nine Shadows are set up to defeat Kaido
The "nine" referred only to the "nine shadows". And that's from Toki.
What Oden said was that some people were gonna come to the New World and rekt Crydo. He doesnt say how many.

The "nine" referred only to the "nine shadows". And that's from Toki.
What Oden said was that some people were gonna come to the New World and rekt Crydo. He doesnt say how many.
Oden said people coming to the new world. No one else in wano entered the new world 20 years after oden died except for the Straw Hats.
Post automatically merged:

What the hell with the discrimination against Jinbe?
Jinbe will be holding back big mom from interrupting the fight

Oden said people coming to the new world. No one else in wano entered the new world 20 years after oden died except for the Straw Hats.
Post automatically merged:

Jinbe will be holding back big mom from interrupting the fight
Law & crew, Kidd & crew, Caribou, Hawkins & crew, X Drake.