General & Others The strawhats vs the fire festival

Ok idk but i feel that many people are underestimating the power and strength of the current and future allies that everyone has been trying to gather for the war. And it honestly makes no sense to me

Many are making it seem like only the strawhats are gonna do all the work and the fighting but that makes no sense at all. Like even you take away the big mom pirates from this and add jinbei the strawhats are fucked on their own.

Theres a reason we have so many allies and strong ones at that.

I

Inspector_Mu

They didnt learn from WCI
Germa Fishmen Firetank Strawhats didt even beat 25% of BM crew
They defeated only 2 commanders (which luffy himself did ( + nami help vs Cracker )

They think strawhats will solo kaido BM and commanders lol

Did they forget peropsero can low diff the strawhats (excluding luffy jinbei Sanji zoro) ?

I just hope Oda manages to give the SHs their time to shine. Lately Odas been prioritizing side characters over the SHs and I’m hoping he’s planning on changing that for the fire festival. I can’t even remember the last time I’ve seen Usopp snipe something or Robin even move lol

Luffy's alliance main hitters:
Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, Law (if he helps straight away now he has drama issue), Ashura, Kawamatsu, crippled Inu.

Kaido's alliance main hitters:
Kaido, King, Queen, Jack, Flying 6 (5 now if Page One stays got Crackered). Numbers probably are quite strong too
Big Mom, Smoothie, crippled Perospero, (by hype) Compote
Full zoan Orochi, Kyoshiro
Drake, Apoo

Nah Luffy's alliance will still get wrecked badly.
Kaido + Big Mom CoC alone may KO most of the unnamed samurai fodders and mink fodders.
9 scabbards bar Ashura, Kawamatsu, Inu don't sound so impressive. That's if Kanjuro isn't actually a traitor and changes to Kaido's side.

Imo Kaido alone can solo all 9 scabbards
While either King / Queen / Big Mom / Kyoshiro can win against any present Scabbard 1 vs 1.

Luffy's alliance main hitters:
Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, Law (if he helps straight away now he has drama issue), Ashura, Kawamatsu, crippled Inu.

Kaido's alliance main hitters:
Kaido, King, Queen, Jack, Flying 6 (5 now if Page One stays got Crackered). Numbers probably are quite strong too
Big Mom, Smoothie, crippled Perospero, (by hype) Compote
Full zoan Orochi, Kyoshiro
Drake, Apoo

Nah Luffy's alliance will still get wrecked badly.
Kaido + Big Mom CoC alone may KO most of the unnamed samurai fodders and mink fodders.
9 scabbards bar Ashura, Kawamatsu, Inu don't sound so impressive. That's if Kanjuro isn't actually a traitor and changes to Kaido's side.

Imo Kaido alone can solo all 9 scabbards
While either King / Queen / Big Mom / Kyoshiro can win against any present Scabbard 1 vs 1.
I pretty much agree and people acting as if its only the strawhats that are gonma do all the fighting which maked no sense

Again the strawhats get their salads tossed easy not even including the bmp