Current Events The TCB scans twitter just got deleted

He only posts summaries. That's harder to trace back to a source and I'm not sure that's explicitly something you can get him for.
Bro's been doing this over a decade tho. He defs is a spoiler provider, definitely gets spoilers in some form early and posts about them. He kinda can't say ye I was just guessing with 100% accuracy for 15 years guys.

It's most likely the fact that he doesn't live in japan *to our knowledge* as to why he hasn't been caught. Bro's still got the dirt all over himself either way

Bro's been doing this over a decade tho. He defs is a spoiler provider, definitely gets spoilers in some form early and posts about them. He kinda can't say ye I was just guessing with 100% accuracy for 15 years guys.

It's most likely the fact that he doesn't live in japan *to our knowledge* as to why he hasn't been caught. Bro's still got the dirt all over himself either way
It'd be hard for him to lie his way out of it anyway as he, from time to time, will throw actual fits about how he's the most reliable leaker and he doesn't understand why people hate on him and will try to punish us by cucking us out of hints and spoilers for a little bit.
One of his tweets literally admitted he's been in the game for a decade and a couple years as a bragging point.
So he's definitely getting off scott free solely because he lives in a place that gives 0 shits about the spoiler leaking

It'd be hard for him to lie his way out of it anyway as he, from time to time, will throw actual fits about how he's the most reliable leaker and he doesn't understand why people hate on him and will try to punish us by cucking us out of hints and spoilers for a little bit.
One of his tweets literally admitted he's been in the game for a decade and a couple years as a bragging point.
So he's definitely getting off scott free solely because he lives in a place that gives 0 shits about the spoiler leaking
I mean the blokes the dirtiest of the lot aside from images, yes Japan cares a lil less about text spoilers but I really think this is the crack down that takes even the text spoils down

I mean the blokes the dirtiest of the lot aside from images, yes Japan cares a lil less about text spoilers but I really think this is the crack down that takes even the text spoils down
Eh, I'm not sure.
If they're very paranoid about stuff like the One Piece itself leaking (as @CoC: Color of Clowns noted) then they might actually try to take Redon to the big house or at least try to make him fear them to the point where he only does hints or something.
But if that's not the case then I doubt they'd give a shit about Redon.

Elon Musk getting bucket load of money to expose IPs he won’t do it without penny .

Safe to say Japanese Govt is taking action on raw manga real serious .
Post automatically merged:

He lives in Saudi Arabia doubt anything will happen to him .
Post automatically merged:

it's the end...
until new heroes will come :myman::beanmean::watchout:
For few weeks and then It will be back as usual these leakers will use fake IPs using tor no way they are getting caught .

They’ll just make another dupes it’s not new really .