Speculations The Ten Titanic (Straw Hat) Captains

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Wanted to try something here, bear with me and it’ll (possibly) be worth the trouble :wellwell:

Opinion seems split around here on whether or not the Blackbeard Pirates will be the last villain Luffy and friends face in the series, but even if they aren’t, Teach isn’t gonna be defeated until the Straw Hats can make a viable claim for their captain to be the Pirate King. There are plenty of parallels between these two organizations, so I thought it might be fun to speculate on how things would look if Luffy decided to give each of his nakama a ship to preside over, as well as their own crew from the members of the SHGF.

Before anyone gets snotty (which seems to be happening a lot lately), this is just for fun. I’m neither implying Oda should continue splitting the protagonists up nor that this is even a remote possibility in the canon. There, you don’t have to take this as seriously as you might have :pepelit:

For this little experiment, we’re gonna have to fudge things a bit, so...
• Luffy remains the admiral of this collective
• Since we only have nine other Straw Hats as of now, pick a tenth you’d like to see - Kin’emon, Carrot, Law, or whoever!
• Correspondingly, there are only seven divisions of the Grand Fleet, so feel free to add in any groups you’d like to see under the Straw Hat flag
• I’m not necessarily ranking either the crew or their respective sister ships by power, but you can if you want

Here’s what I’m thinking, share your thoughts below!

Ship 1 - Zoro takes charge of all the Wano samurai who are inspired by their actions in this arc
Ship 2 - Sanji gets the Germa after Judge finally admits to being the One Piece world’s worst father (stiff competition)
Ship 3 - Jinbe sails with Ideo’s crew and teaches Fishman Karate to the land-dwelling martial artists
Ship 4 - Usopp gets Leo and the Tontattas, since they already idolize him
Ship 5 - Franky becomes the SUUUUPER man in charge of Hajrudin and the New Giant Warriors, so much MUSCLE
Ship 6 - Nami takes over Orlumbus’s fleet, since they both exercise caution and attention to detail
Ship 7 - Brook gets Cavendish and company, the “proper” “gentlemen” make a good duo
Ship 8 - Robin and Bartolomeo have already worked together as a tandem in the past, so why not keep the dynamic going?
Ship 9 - Chopper becomes the deadly and adorable leader of Sai and the Happo Navy
Ship 10 - Law and the Heart Pirates :lawbepo:

Wanted to try something here, bear with me and it’ll (possibly) be worth the trouble :wellwell:

Opinion seems split around here on whether or not the Blackbeard Pirates will be the last villain Luffy and friends face in the series, but even if they aren’t, Teach isn’t gonna be defeated until the Straw Hats can make a viable claim for their captain to be the Pirate King. There are plenty of parallels between these two organizations, so I thought it might be fun to speculate on how things would look if Luffy decided to give each of his nakama a ship to preside over, as well as their own crew from the members of the SHGF.

Before anyone gets snotty (which seems to be happening a lot lately), this is just for fun. I’m neither implying Oda should continue splitting the protagonists up nor that this is even a remote possibility in the canon. There, you don’t have to take this as seriously as you might have :pepelit:

For this little experiment, we’re gonna have to fudge things a bit, so...
• Luffy remains the admiral of this collective
• Since we only have nine other Straw Hats as of now, pick a tenth you’d like to see - Kin’emon, Carrot, Law, or whoever!
• Correspondingly, there are only seven divisions of the Grand Fleet, so feel free to add in any groups you’d like to see under the Straw Hat flag
• I’m not necessarily ranking either the crew or their respective sister ships by power, but you can if you want

Here’s what I’m thinking, share your thoughts below!

Ship 1 - Zoro takes charge of all the Wano samurai who are inspired by their actions in this arc
Ship 2 - Sanji gets the Germa after Judge finally admits to being the One Piece world’s worst father (stiff competition)
Ship 3 - Jinbe sails with Ideo’s crew and teaches Fishman Karate to the land-dwelling martial artists
Ship 4 - Usopp gets Leo and the Tontattas, since they already idolize him
Ship 5 - Franky becomes the SUUUUPER man in charge of Hajrudin and the New Giant Warriors, so much MUSCLE
Ship 6 - Nami takes over Orlumbus’s fleet, since they both exercise caution and attention to detail
Ship 7 - Brook gets Cavendish and company, the “proper” “gentlemen” make a good duo
Ship 8 - Robin and Bartolomeo have already worked together as a tandem in the past, so why not keep the dynamic going?
Ship 9 - Chopper becomes the deadly and adorable leader of Sai and the Happo Navy
Ship 10 - Law and the Heart Pirates :lawbepo:
I would only change one thing!

I would make Franky with Bartolomeo (since both were leading towns underground) both with weird sense of hairstyle..etc

While Robin with giants (cause Giants and ancient history, and Robin can create Giant hands, maybe in future can create Giant full body)