What is happening with Sanji ? Final PU thoughts

• Total voters
This Lunarian thing is kinda mid now, just adds relevance to Judge towards Sanji for no good reason, when things are clearly following the "having emotions" path, and thats obviously thanks to Sora, not Judge.

Unless Sora is a Lunarian, but that doesn't seems the case for me :quest:

Sanji's biggest source of power will be his emotions, thats pretty much what Oda is doing here.
if its really based on emotions, Oda really need to explain this furthermore.
because its just weird and this could also mean the original vinsmokes (before Judge and his kid) might have emotions and they have the power based on their emotions too.

if its really based on emotions, Oda really need to explain this furthermore.
because its just weird and this could also mean the original vinsmokes (before Judge and his kid) might have emotions and they have the power based on their emotions too.
As i said above, it may be the colateral effect from Sora's interventions combined with the actual modifications. It may never be fully explained, but it's kinda obvious since we know Devil Leg works with Sanji's emotions at the edge, unless obviously we get something about the past Vinsmokes and possibly Lunarian thing related to his powers, but i doubt thats the case.

Could even be CoC, similarly to how Zoro's Ashura has something to do with his CoC.
But then it would be solidified as an asspull

Anyway, it stills much more well "explained" than Zoro's Ashura imo, based on everything we got until now in the manga

As i said above, it may be the colateral effect from Sora's interventions combined with the actual modifications. It may never be fully explained, but it's kinda obvious since we know Devil Leg works with Sanji's emotions at the edge, unless obviously we get something about the past Vinsmokes and possibly Lunarian thing related to his powers, but i doubt thats the case.

Could even be CoC, similarly to how Zoro's Ashura has something to do with his CoC.
But then it would be solidified as an asspull

Anyway, it stills much more well "explained" than Zoro's Ashura for now imo based on everything we got until now
Maybe it's something simpler. Kumadori can also manipulate fire with his Shishi Kebab attack. I'll quote the wiki: "Kumadori heats up the tip of his staff (possibly by using friction with his superhuman strength) and creates a fireball on that tip."

This Lunarian thing is kinda mid now, just adds relevance to Judge towards Sanji for no good reason, when things are clearly following the "having emotions" path, and thats obviously thanks to Sora's sacrifice, not Judge.

Unless Sora is a Lunarian, but that doesn't seems the case for me :quest:

Sanji's biggest source of power will always come from keeping his emotions, thats pretty much what Oda is doing here.
Its true that sanji biggest power is having emotions but you still have to answer where the fire coming from, if sanji will go full evil mode he should not be able to use DJ at all, maybe invisibility instead, but when he goes full emotional mode he gets his fire powers that maybe comes from sora drug imo, at least that's how i see it.