Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Not really, sometimes I will give my thoughts when it comes power level discussions but I'm not one of those people that loves to discuss and argue about power level all the time.
ig its better that way too.. arguing too much about it makes you set bars that are never met at the end of the day..and you dismiss any story narrative automatically at times since you're just focused on a single aspect of the fight
Someone like me who has gone a mile with Powerscaling knows basically everything there is to know about sanji and his capabilities and argued about them incessantly... just for the fights to be imprecise.. it does diverge your mind from the story alot.

even tho I'm a but disappointed considering how this fight turned out it wasn't garbage at least..

but what rad is knowing how strong the dood Danji really is at the end of the day but primarily the story aspect since this one was more centered on it.

Sanji vs Queen was bad. It was the exact reason why I didnt want it to happen. However I am really satified with Sanji’s feats and PUs this arc. And also his character arc as well. Sanji still has future fights to look forward to….so yh his first proper fight in post timeskip being bad…..isnt the end of the world.

ig its better that way too.. arguing too much about it makes you set bars that are never met at the end of the day..and you dismiss any story narrative automatically at times since you're just focused on a single aspect of the fight
Someone like me who has gone a mile with Powerscaling knows basically everything there is to know about sanji and his capabilities and argued about them incessantly... just for the fights to be imprecise.. it does diverge your mind from the story alot.

even tho I'm a but disappointed considering how this fight turned out it wasn't garbage at least..

but what rad is knowing how strong the dood Danji really is at the end of the day but primarily the story aspect since this one was more centered on it.
you from lahore? that place is full good natured person

must be culture shock to deepest hell wg forum lol

Was sanji in 1050 chapter? i didn’t see him
Hoho i have some theory for you

KAIDO AIN'T DOWN
In a chapter where everyone's celebrating luffy's victory and no one cam sense kaido any longer.. jumping like triumphant twat who realize it not that he ain't down

how?

When hyogoro says he can't sense kaido. that basically means Kaido is waayyy deep for Hyo to sense him with mid senile CoO..hyo took that as Kaido being down and out for good....

And in a chapter where nearly All straw hats are shown reacting to luffy winning or doing their own stuff.. like zoro playing dead (jk jk calm down) chopper treating people, Ussop carrying 2 dudes, and robin with brook and franky, nami, and Jimbe who's with Raizo.. we get all expect we get some who were seen with other folks which i still counted coz bias... don't like it? ... jump in a trashcan, coil up and sleep (gest)

But we don't get the 2nd best CoO user on Onigashima anywhere in the chapter ...the guy who literally woke up just by sensing gear 5 LMFAO after going unconscious .. is not shown.

almost all CoO users are either mid, don't have the required range to their observation, are lying unconscious, or have basically nil CoO feats.

but our man Vinsmoke danji.. Black leg Ganji, Stealth black Lanji, Light Soeed Sanji...

...is nowhere to be seen?

i smell a CoO feat incoming

we have only once seen sanji concentrating on his CoO but usually its instinctive..

but this time... it might get better.

Hoho i have some theory for you

KAIDO AIN'T DOWN
In a chapter where everyone's celebrating luffy's victory and no one cam sense kaido any longer.. jumping like triumphant twat who realize it not that he ain't down

how?

When hyogoro says he can't sense kaido. that basically means Kaido is waayyy deep for Hyo to sense him with mid senile CoO..hyo took that as Kaido being down and out for good....

And in a chapter where nearly All straw hats are shown reacting to luffy winning or doing their own stuff.. like zoro playing dead (jk jk calm down) chopper treating people, Ussop carrying 2 dudes, and robin with brook and franky, nami, and Jimbe who's with Raizo.. we get all expect we get some who were seen with other folks which i still counted coz bias... don't like it? ... jump in a trashcan, coil up and sleep (gest)

But we don't get the 2nd best CoO user on Onigashima anywhere in the chapter ...the guy who literally woke up just by sensing gear 5 LMFAO after going unconscious .. is not shown.

almost all CoO users are either mid, don't have the required range to their observation, are lying unconscious, or have basically nil CoO feats.

but our man Vinsmoke danji.. Black leg Ganji, Stealth black Lanji, Light Soeed Sanji...

...is nowhere to be seen?

i smell a CoO feat incoming

we have only once seen sanji concentrating on his CoO but usually its instinctive..

but this time... it might get better.
Sanji senses Kaido and takes him out by himself:steef::steef::steef:

you from lahore? that place is full good natured person

must be culture shock to deepest hell wg forum lol
Ahh damn... i didn't notice your quote in the notification section

Ahh I'm from kashmir actually lol Pakistani kashmir and some of my family is in Islamabad.

and thx for the compliment man jazakllah
it really is tough here to maintain your cool.. but comments like these do help time to time from morphing into another toxic dipshit here.

means alot man.

and btw our bro @notAfanboy is a cultured Southern Punjabi and even if lahore isn't where he live he sure is a very pleasant personality!

May Allah guide us.

Ahh damn... i didn't notice your quote in the notification section

Ahh I'm from kashmir actually lol Pakistani kashmir and some of my family is in Islamabad.

and thx for the compliment man jazakllah
it really is tough here to maintain your cool.. but comments like these do help time to time from morphing into another toxic dipshit here.

means alot man.

and btw our bro @notAfanboy is a cultured Southern Punjabi and even if lahore isn't where he live he sure is a very pleasant personality!

May Allah guide us.
nah.. i just seeing lahore vlog from yutub by accident :sanmoji:

the pattern of Sanji bounty so far always have the same 2 digits.
first bounty was 77 mil
second bounty was 177 mil
third bounty was 330 mil

so the next bounty im pretty sure Oda will keep following the same pattern.

my guess Sanji might be in 990 mil (with Oda trolling Sanji fans with Zoro barely reaching 1 billion bounty) or 1.33 mil
Lanji fans dreaming thst oda will use the same gag twice
Tought king s was supposed to be 1.33
What happ3ned sanjibros