Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Law going downstairs can be bad news, Zoro maybe too
I really doubt Law would just leave Luffy alone against Kaido. It just doesn't make sense. However knowing Oda subpar writing of the raid so far I wouldn't be surprised if Law actually end up following Luffy's pseudo-order and goes downstairs just so the MC would have his 1 on 1 with the big baddie of the arc.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I really doubt Law would just leave Luffy alone against Kaido. It just doesn't make sense. However knowing Oda subpar writing of the raid so far I wouldn't be surprised if Law actually end up following Luffy's pseudo-order and goes downstairs just so the MC would have his 1 on 1 with the big baddie of the arc.
Yep Luffy fighting Kaido 1 vs 1 is stupid
especially when Law's power is that useful.

But it's a shonen

Law going downstairs can be bad news, Zoro maybe too
They have already done much, they won't have a 1 vs 1. Especially Zoro in that state.
I'm starting to think that after Hawkins appears to fight Law, Zoro's massacred body is going to be protected by Hiyori from Orochi.
Zoro attacked him, he won't lose his chance to take his revenge.

Zoro vs King is absurd, it doesn't make any sense and wastes all the Momo plotline. Zoro already got Kamazo, Apoo (kind of) and Kaido.
He is in no condition to fight and he has to deal with Orochi and discover what happened to the Ringo's daimyo. Plenty to do before attacking Kaido one last time with Enma alongside Yamato with the Ame no Habakiri.

They have already done much, they won't have a 1 vs 1. Especially Zoro in that state.
I'm starting to think that after Hawkins appears to fight Law, Zoro's massacred body is going to be protected by Hiyori from Orochi.

Zoro vs King is absurd, it doesn't make any sense and wastes all the Momo plotline. Zoro already got Kamazo, Apoo (kind of) and Kaido.
He is in no condition to fight and he has to deal with Orochi and discover what happened to the Ringo's daimyo. Plenty to do before attacking Kaido one last time with Enma alongside Yamato with the Ame no Habakiri.
Exactly. Sanji vs King was fated ever since the moment Sanji decided to save Kinemon.

I hope Momo is with Sanji and watches their fight. Sanji teaching the future Shogun the ropes would be so cool. Who else would be better to teach Momo how to be a man....and also this foreshadowing...

Exactly. Sanji vs King was fated ever since the moment Sanji decided to save Kinemon.

I hope Momo is with Sanji and watches their fight. Sanji teaching the future Shogun the ropes would be so cool. Who else would be better to teach Momo how to be a man....and also this foreshadowing...

this comment reminds me this panel
Post automatically merged:

Considering zoro vs king...when zoro is in such a state..

ITS RETAAARDED

Those panels from enies lobby has Alot of weight to it... i they are montaged here as well with something nostalgic like that.. it would just make sanji FLAMES
i just realized zoro never have movie film plot important related
strongworldgold is nami n stampedeis ussop
next movie should ONE PIECE BLADE, when the main villain is world strongest swordman before mihawk
so people complain that zoro lack swordfight can be amused
n the movie should team up sanji with nami vs filler villain strongest number 2
for some reason these movie really like pairing sanji with robin *(strongworld,gold,stampede)