Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
King can just fly and shoot people from far away. Best non-SH's to deal with him are Izou and Marco. I dont think Chopper is gonna heal Zoro because he used Monster Point. Unless, OUT OF NOWHERE, he can still move after using it, Marco should be the one healing Zoro (or Hyori, i dont know). If he does, then King is free to cause chaos.
Enters O-Soba Mask and Izou. I dont know how much Izou would contribute to this fight, since the only thing he does is shoot some bullets. Which makes it more likely that it will be a clean 1v1.
The dream.......
No break next week. Let's see how it goes.
Soon, brothers and sisters....soon.....
:king::stealthblack:

Very badass entry. But where do we go from here. Sanji vs King is happening soon....but how ?

- Kinemon knows where the real Momo is. But he defintely cant offer him proper protection. King could come and defeat Kinemon, then Sanji comes in and saves them.

or

- Marco gets defeated by King, Izou wants to help him and also gets defeated. Then Sanji comes in and stops King.

I'm more inclined to believe in the first one.....
I see Marco getting bodied by King and then he aims towards someone else like Chopper and Sanji stops him with a kick leaving Zoro to Chopper.

I just did some random googling in this Source
- The duck symbolizes clarity, family, love, vigilance, intuition, nurturing, protection, feelings, self-expression, balance, adaptation, grace, and strength.
- Duck symbolism is closely connected to water symbolism, which is about mystery, magic, and inspiration.
- Duck spirit animal appears when you require connecting to your feelings and making heart-based decisions, for it is a symbol of intuition and vigilance.
- Its silliness brings happiness and laughter in people, and it’s nurturing nature offers love and understanding in families and communities.
- The male duck is a figure of happiness and joy

Yes, Oda didn't choose Duck for Sanji's spirit animal only for a fun. :catsweat:
Bro, this is 100% Sanji character.

Sanji's connection with birds is incredible, given the emphasis sometimes on recent history

i was spoiled sanji zoro taxi so i read chapter in no expectation, but i realize you guys awfully good mood yesterday so i wonder
and wow
i was laughed at the taxi part
everything else is predictable though
wacky chapter
finally checked voting result coz no need to be afraid being spoiled, position 4 not bad
number 1 n 2 a bit sus tho
the girls is suprisedly high so simp>fujo
congrats to nami swan

Don't be thinking all votes for female characters are simp votes. And if you think that male characters don't get any then you don't understand how these polls work.

Regardless, Sanji would gladly let Nami take 3rd spot.
i am just joking:madmonk:
robin n boa is so high thats why i am coming from
not too mention carrot:memehm:

zori situation remind me of erza fairy tail
erza was broken bones but managed destroy meteor with 1 slash
that page alone make a lot people quit fairy tail
probably the reverse going to OP but let oda handling that with maybe marco
Post automatically merged:

I don't know who did this, but I bow down to this greatness

lmao

just realized jondule fanart sanji saving zoro become real:josad:

Last edited: