Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Queen's hybrid design looks okay. The neck should be a bit longer though.

So that's a no then?:josad:

I mean......

He's not really active anymore and he's probably not interested. That's why I don't recruit him into my team.

Is this good?
Yes! Thanks goat!
Post automatically merged:

Did people realize, Queen's hybrid form is a massive buff among the zoan that we've ever seen.
i mean we might see those mechanical thing shoot a laser beam too right?
Four colored lasers merging into one. Like the death star

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Probably both I don’t see why he wouldn’t use haki
Because In Jack's Vivre Card Oda doesn't mentioned any type of Haki, but he did with Pedro and Inuarashi for examples(they were in the same VC). But since the F6 seem to have it, Jack probably does too.

Queen is a scientist so his fighting style is based in tools, chemical and biological weapons and off course his extreme durability from DF.

I just want him to use Haki as this could cause a bloom in Sanji, and Wano is the right moment for that. Luffy learned 2 types(adv.CoA and adv.CoC); Zoro training with Enma mastered Ryou and awake his CoC. RS is a good power up but i hope that isn't his last.

Because In Jack's Vivre Card Oda doesn't mentioned any type of Haki, but he did with Pedro and Inuarashi for examples(they were in the same VC). But since the F6 seem to have it, Jack probably does too.

Queen is a scientist so his fighting style is based in tools, chemical and biological weapons and off course his extreme durability from DF.

I just want him to use Haki as this could cause a bloom in Sanji, and Wano is the right moment for that. Luffy learned 2 types(adv.CoA and adv.CoC); Zoro training with Enma mastered Ryou and awake his CoC. RS is a good power up but i hope that isn't his last.
I’m sure he will. If kaidos top subordinates arent haki users I’d be very concerned

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Jack is so freaking strong that, at 28 he's a Calamity with a 1B bounty using only his pure strenght and skill? With no magical haki BS?
Jack would automatically become my second non-SH favorite character if that was the case.

A weapon that destroys the RS :steef:
Actually i was thinking about Queen knowing how the Raid Suit works so he would be able to counter it pretty well, forcing Sanji to come up with something else to beat him, but thats obviously only when Sanji sees the need of using the Raid Suit, and im sure he doesn't want to rely on it, so things must be extreme for him to end up using it. Anyway, i think base Sanji will do amazing, maybe much above our expectations

Actually i was thinking about Queen knowing how the Raid Suit works so he would be able to counter it pretty well, forcing Sanji to come up with something else to beat him, but thats obviously only when Sanji sees the need of using the Raid Suit, and im sure he doesn't want to rely on it, so things must be extreme for him to end up using it. Anyway, i think base Sanji will do amazing, maybe much above our expectations
base sanji ragdolling yc2, forcing yc2 full power
really good feat :super: