Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Theory for Sanji vs King still happening.

Sanji fighting Queen is only to free Chopper so he can heal Zoro.

King is going to try kill Tama/Nami/Usopp and the gifters who turned by using his "Wildfire" attack, Sanji will use RS to fly to 2nd floor and jump in front to take "Wildfire".

Queen uses Hyper Beam to kill Tama but Zoro comes out from medical area and uses 720 pounds cannon to clash/block.

No one can get close to King while he's using "Wildfire", Sanji emerges and kicks him into building.

Sanji vs King
Zoro vs Queen (Zoro can't get hit or he'll suffer more)

Let me believe...

King is going to try kill Tama/Nami/Usopp and the gifters who turned by using his "Wildfire" attack, Sanji will use RS to fly to 2nd floor and jump in front to take "Wildfire".

Queen uses Hyper Beam to kill Tama but Zoro comes out from medical area and uses 720 pounds cannon to clash/block.

No one can get close to King while he's using "Wildfire", Sanji emerges and kicks him into building.

Sanji vs King

Let me believe...
:steef:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

Sanji vs King

Let me believe...
That's cool but I don't think Sanji vs King will happen anymore while it's lasted.

I think Zoro will get healed 100% and start fighting King.

Sanji vs King

Let me believe...
i just need sanji landed a hit to king
rest of it i dont really care if sanji finished queen or king
i just want good aerial fight

sanji kanjuro aerial fight is not what i want but i deserve:josad: