Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
I was thinking about Queen using his mechanical arm + Tail to somehow give himself a boost to jump pretty high and fast like that

This would force base Sanji to it's limits, and showcasing Skywalk to it's full extent (btw Sanji is using Skywalk quite often in Wano), so when Sanji finally uses the Raid Suit he will be a complete monster cuz his base capabilities will make the Raid Suit 10x better by his own abilities, almost creating a whole new style that the other Vinsmokes couldn't even come close to do.

(thats considering he will bring up the Raid Suit early in this fight, thats kinda hard to tell for now cuz he is just chilling apparently)

I was thinking about Queen using his mechanical arm + Tail to somehow fly or perhaps give himself a boost to jump pretty high like that

This would force base Sanji to it's limits, and showcasing Skywalk to it's full extent (btw Sanji is using Skywalk quite often in Wano), so when Sanji finally uses the Raid Suit he will be a complete monster cuz his base capabilities will make the Raid Suit 10x better, almost creating a whole new thing that the other Vinsmokes couldn't even come close to do.

(thats considering he will bring up the Raid Suit early in this fight, thats kinda hard to tell for now cuz he is just chilling apparently)
I’m assuming Queen can use his lasers as a type of booster to assist him in flying or super jumps.

Sanji has yet to be seriously pressured by Queen, I'm loving it. Hopefully both Queen and Sanji continue to show off impressive attacks. After Robin and Brook's fight (and maybe a few other stuff), I expect the focus to come back to Sanji and maybe then we'll see Sanji struggle then go all out. I'm looking forward to more of this fight.
If we take YCs to be in equal in strengths (approximately)..then judging by how tough it was for luffy to defeat katakuri, zoro vs king and sanji vs queen will be hell of a fights.I feel like sanji and zoro will get their power ups in this fight. For zoro something with his sword (supreme blade?). Idk what sanji's power up will be and no the raid suit is not enough imo.

If we take YCs to be in equal in strengths (approximately)..then judging by how tough it was for luffy to defeat katakuri, zoro vs king and sanji vs queen will be hell of a fights.I feel like sanji and zoro will get their power ups in this fight. For zoro something with his sword (supreme blade?). Idk what sanji's power up will be and no the raid suit is not enough imo.
Raid suit redesign like Sanji mentioned earlier. A design that is more helpful with his fighting style.

The stealth black suit is built for a swordsman, someone to sneak behind enemy lines and assassinate major threats, which is why Judge trained Sanji in the sword.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Raid suit redesign like Sanji mentioned earlier. A design that is more helpful with his fighting style.

The stealth black suit is built for a swordsman, someone to sneak behind enemy lines and assassinate major threats, which is why Judge trained Sanji in the sword.
He also trained Ichiji and Yonji with swords and their powers are not really sword suited/oriented

Why Sanji easily do this to Raid suit Yonji, but Zoan King failed to even scratch Stealth Black especially when King intent to killed Sanji? Is Raged Sanji kick is that powerful compared to sharp beak King attacked? Is stealth black that strong? but current Sanji facing YC 2 without raid suit plus Sanji still chilling like nothing to care? Current Sanji somehow look very strong to me, wonder how to power scale him with Stealth Black.
Goat for a reason 🐐

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Lafitte needs more hype tbh. Either we need something about his past or something during the timeskip.

I feel Sanjis opponent would be whoever fought Jozu in the grudge war.
Same toughts. Beside Shiryu and Burgess, Laffite has the better portrayal in BB's crew. He invaded Mariejoa unnoticed in the middle of the Shichibukai meeting with the high heads of Navy.

After Queen, do u think Sanjino will have another role in the raid? I was thinking about CP0 but many people are talking about Robin and Brook fighting them.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Same toughts. Beside Shiryu and Burgess, Laffite has the better portrayal in BB's crew. He invaded Mariejoa unnoticed in the middle of the Shichibukai meeting with the high heads of Navy.

After Queen, do u think Sanjino will have another role in the raid? I was thinking about CP0 but many people are talking about Robin and Brook fighting them.
Burgess portrayal is shit.
Lafitte > burgess