Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

Why Sanji easily do this to Raid suit Yonji, but Zoan King failed to even scratch Stealth Black especially when King intent to killed Sanji? Is Raged Sanji kick is that powerful compared to sharp beak King attacked? Is stealth black that strong? but current Sanji facing YC 2 without raid suit plus Sanji still chilling like nothing to care? Current Sanji somehow look very strong to me, wonder how to power scale him with Stealth Black.
Goat for a reason 🐐
Base Sanji in onigashima:

>AP: Destroyed Queen's fangs, causing her to spin, and injuring him in the process.
> Treating Perosperos (a high tobiroppo/veteran lvl) like a fodder.
> Exaggeration in your CoO, easily diverting investments from the hybrid Queen that can produce several consecutive lasers
> Luffy praising his CoO, saying he needed to train more to reach Sanji's level of perfection.
> CoA exaggeration, being able to injure a tobiroppo using iron gauntlets, with only the power of his CoA, besides being able to defend his entire body from the attack of Kanjurou's arrows.

Do you guys think it's safe to say that base Sanji is at least Jack level? Or scabbards level (like Neko) at worst?

Another question, do you think Sanji evolved a lot during these arcs, or was he already so strong since he left TS?
Saw a post on reddit a while back on Sanji and Superman to show how strong an enemy is. If Batman got his ass kicked, no one thinks the enemy is powerful but if Superman got his ass kicked, everyone thinks the enemy is powerful.

If Oda used Chopper or Franky to spar with Vergo or Doffy say they're strong, no one would think that they're crazy strong and the M3/Law could beat them mid diff but having Sanji go up against them, everyone instantly thinks they're strong. Sucks he had to be the sacrificial lamb but it is what it is. If you tie up any of the Calamities and have Maria beat their ass, they would all walk it off like Sanji.

The M3 came out of TS as YCs/high tier, either one of Sanji or Zoro attack could have one shot the Pacifista, and then Luffy entered the Admiral/Yonko league when he got AdCoC. Seems right now Sanji is YC2+, he's not going all out yet while Queen is in Hybrid. RS would push him to YC1 (RS ain't that crazy of a PU).

Sanji ain't weak, it's just Oda not giving him any wins nor Mr. Prince stuff (biggest reason why he's a favorite).

It's pretty clear Oda used Sanji as hypetool for strong characters during some arcs with the excuse that he is indeed pretty strong, he has always been, i mean it's is normal for Luffy, Zoro and Sanji being hypetools

THE PROBLEM IS --> Luffy and Zoro sometimes end up defeating someone, even being a weakling like Monet or Pica, with Sanji he doesn't do that, Sanji fights a strong character, usually the main antagonist, they acknowledge Sanji as a strong one BUT Sanji gets a bit hurt cuz he fucked up, cuz he understimated his opponent or he is previously nerfed or he just don't have a clue of who his opponent is and how his powers work or he can't fight cuz there is a hostage being threatened or some shit and thats it, Oda doesn't put him to fight again anymore. Dressrosa and Punk Hazard are the main examples of that.

Sanji is a MONSTER, he just don't got the same portrayal as Zoro, but thats OK, it doesn't need to be like that.
Luffy is the biggest hypetool, but Oda puts him to fight again 100x times if necessary until he overcomes his opponent, despite being helped, sometimes massively helped or even "cheating"

It's like there is always a good excuse for every single "L" Sanji got post-TS, and there definitely is + most of the time Oda makes it pretty clear, but if Oda had the intention to say "Hey, Zoro and Sanji are almost equally strong, they see each other that way, and Luffy sees them as his most reliable and strong men" but giving a kinda different portrayal, putting them in strictly different situations mades us feel like Oda himself couldn't make the audience feel the way he especifically intended to.

But it is definitely there and it what it is, nobody can deny the obvious:

my main issue is punk hazard
luffy defeat caesar
zori defeat monet
even ussop nami defeat baby 5 buffalo
sanji? none

everything after that sanji is fine by me

my main issue is punk hazard
luffy defeat caesar
zori defeat monet
even ussop nami defeat baby 5 buffalo
sanji? none

everything after that sanji is fine by me
I feel like that to, Vergo looked kinda good at Punk Hazard as a Rokushiki Master. Oda needed someone to use as a hypetool for Vergo cuz Smoker got bodied, then he kinda used Sanji, i mean Sanji looked better in the fight, and Vergo just ran away from Sanji. But when you have Luffy beating Ceasar and Zoro beating Monet (who was struggling against Tashigi, the same Tashigi who got defeated by a single punch from Vergo) and Sanji having a draw against Vergo, we feel like this could had be treated a bit better. But whatever

Dressrosa is kinda odd too, Sanji fights Doffy, Doffy acknowledged him twice, Sanji went blind in the fight, being completely unaware about Doffy's powers and got stopped by "Parasite", then we have Zoro defeating Pica (with a bit of help).

We end up felling again that it could be a bit better. Plus there is a problem post-TS --> Too much characters and plots being introduced, Strawhats getting less screentime, some of them barely appearing. This basicly affected everyone in the crew

I feel like that to, Vergo looked kinda good at Punk Hazard as a Rokushiki Master. Oda needed someone to use as a hypetool for Vergo cuz Smoker got bodied, then he kinda used Sanji, i mean Sanji looked better in the fight, and Vergo just ran away from Sanji. But when you have Luffy beating Ceasar and Zoro beating Monet (who was struggling against Tashigi, the same Tashigi who got defeated by a single punch from Vergo) and Sanji having a draw against Vergo, we feel like it could be better. But whatever

Dressrosa is kinda odd too, Sanji fights Doffy, Doffy acknowledged him twice, Sanji went blind in the fight, being completely unaware about Doffy's powers and got stopped by "Parasite", then we have Zoro defeating Pica (with some help).

We end up felling again that it could be a bit better. Plus there is a problem post-TS --> Too much characters and plots being introduced, Strawhats getting less screentime, some of them barely appearing. This basicly affected everyone in the crew
dressrosa sanji is better for me cause he defeat violet and it take a whole army to take down doffy

yeah punk hazard would be better if sanji defeat someone
i guess oda made sanji moment when he and g5 save the kids, but the moment are too underated

Supermechafrieza's Sanji cosplay.
She was simping Sanji's Onigashima clothes so much
Post automatically merged:

dressrosa sanji is better for me cause he defeat violet and it take a whole army to take down doffy

yeah punk hazard would be better if sanji defeat someone
i guess oda made sanji moment when he and g5 save the kids, but the moment are too underated
Totally, the Sanji vs Zoro braindead fandom war getting too serious and too dumb is the real problem :kobeha:

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Base Sanji in onigashima:

>AP: Destroyed Queen's fangs, causing her to spin, and injuring him in the process.
> Treating Perosperos (a high tobiroppo/veteran lvl) like a fodder.
> Exaggeration in your CoO, easily diverting investments from the hybrid Queen that can produce several consecutive lasers
> Luffy praising his CoO, saying he needed to train more to reach Sanji's level of perfection.
> CoA exaggeration, being able to injure a tobiroppo using iron gauntlets, with only the power of his CoA, besides being able to defend his entire body from the attack of Kanjurou's arrows.

Do you guys think it's safe to say that base Sanji is at least Jack level? Or scabbards level (like Neko) at worst?

Another question, do you think Sanji evolved a lot during these arcs, or was he already so strong since he left TS?

Members
Wano Sanji is the Sanji we always knew he was.
He's finally back!
:stealthblack:
Until Oda decides to use him as hypetool again.
:lulz:

Until Oda decides to use him as hypetool again
Thats normal, Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are used as that very often cuz they are the guys who fight the strongest ones. The problem is Oda making Sanji being used as a hypetool while saying "Keep in mind, Sanji is pretty strong", but taking a considerable amount od time to effectively go FURTHER with that
Being slightly used as a hypetool without having the payback were the "arrows on Sanji's knees" at a few moments post-TS :bamathink:

Last edited:
Thats normal, Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are used as that very often cuz they are the guys who fight the strongest ones. The problem is Oda making Sanji being used as a hypetool while saying "Keep in mind, Sanji is pretty strong", but taking too much time to effectively go FURTHER with that

:kaidowhat:
Being slightly used as a hypetool without having the payback were the "arrows on Sanji's knees" at a few moments post-TS :bamathink:
what do you take of sheepsheads?
he and jack fighting mink for days yet sanji 1 shot him
i guess sheepshead is senor pink lvl
the only smile so far that can control his animal body

i can see cosette as sanji cook in all blue restautant
One more argue for my theory of Sanji accepting himself as a Vinsmoke and taking charge of Germa, doing whatever he wants with it :myman:
(By the way we still have the All Blue too)

Post automatically merged:

i don't see blacktooth taking down jack in one kick, sadly for me to say this but no, sanji is still below jack level
:beckmoji: