Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Robin, a person who has lived his entire life being used, threatened and hunted, has finally found a family.
Sanji, one of Luffy's wings, who acts as the SH's chief of staff, always advising them and leading the crew members...

People still haven't understood the depth and real meaning of the relationship and interaction that Robin and Sanji shared in these chapters.

Sanji trusting Robin to save him carries a huge weight of value to Robin as a character, she felt enormously flattered because recently she understood the real meaning of having a family and trusting each other.

Sanji's gentle nature in placing trust in a crew member who has a bitter past is an attitude only crew members can understand.

''He is a kind man, you will never understand just how much it means for him to rely on me''

In other words, Luffy's trusted man, who always leads, advises and protects the crew members, will also need help if needed. And for a great leader, it's essential to trust your teammates.

And for all the ''Sanji fans'' and Zoro stans who think Sanji needs to kick heads full time to be a good character, this chapter shows that his kindness and compassion are the essential characteristics of the character.

Don't you feel like Sanji in all his life has everytime limited himself. First with women than not using hands in combat. What if he limits even his body, as a consequence for a great portion of his life when he was always called a "failure". Maybe it is a mental limit that he will break someday. I don't talk about exoskeleton or the theories about him still being modified in some way (which I dislike and think are not true)