Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Besides Skywalk, has Sanji ever shown any Okama kempo? Did Oda drop that part of Sanji's training for the raid suit?
He’s used the recipes which are okama kenpo techniques, however, other than that not much has changed power set wise other than “hell memories”

I don’t expect the raid suit to stay forever. So we’ll just have to see

He’s used the recipes which are okama kenpo techniques, however, other than that not much has changed power set wise other than “hell memories”

Thanks! I could recall the recipes but not any martial arts moves. What do you think will happen to the raid suit? I am waiting to see if/when Sanji unlocks his lineage factor before I make a prediction about the raid suit. I think Oda is setting up something good for Sanji, but I also think that he enjoys drawing the raid suit.

Thanks! I could recall the recipes but not any martial arts moves. What do you think will happen to the raid suit? I am waiting to see if/when Sanji unlocks his lineage factor before I make a prediction about the raid suit. I think Oda is setting up something good for Sanji, but I also think that he enjoys drawing the raid suit.
I’m still of the opinion that sanjis DJ ability is through his mother’s bloodline. (Her name meaning sky and heavens just seems on the nose)

If Sanji does awaken his full lunarian bloodline, I can see him erupting in fire so hot it literally burns off the raidsuit.

before I make a prediction about the raid suit. I think Oda is setting up something good for Sanji, but I also think that he enjoys drawing the raid suit.
I cannot predict Oda's route he will go with the raid suit at all. I don't like the raid suit, but Oda could go the route of Sanji keeping it, losing it, keeping it with Usopp's/Franky's modifications etc.
I'll just wait what Oda does, anything is possible with Sanji at this point.

I’m still of the opinion that sanjis DJ ability is through his mother’s bloodline. (Her name meaning sky and heavens just seems on the nose)

If Sanji does awaken his full lunarian bloodline, I can see him erupting in fire so hot it literally burns off the raidsuit.
If the lunarian bloodline is through Sora, then Sanji would literally burn away his association with Judge!

I think the Momo thing will work with this because it’s about Momo accepting a name he can be proud of.

Sanji being the son of Sora would work, and honestly, if Drake hears Sanji proclaim himself under Soras name it may change his bounty poster name.
What is Sora's last name?