Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Good reading:

This theory brings together some interesting points, although I completely disagree with the exoskeleton
I completely disagre. This theory is something we see alll the time.

Diable Jambe = Judge’s modification….blah…blah. It makes zero sense for DJ to be from Judge. Because:

1.) Sanji was supposed to be Stealth Black. He was supposed to have invisbility in base and then have it augmented by his RS. Like all his other siblings.

2.) Judge saw DJ up close like 3 times, and didnt comment on it. If it was his own flame modifications Sanji was using, Judge wouldve noticed it. But he didnt at all.

———

I do agree that Sanji is connected with a lot of space things. I do see his PU being astrological looking.

I completely disagre. This theory is something we see alll the time.

Diable Jambe = Judge’s modification….blah…blah. It makes zero sense for DJ to be from Judge. Because:

1.) Sanji was supposed to be Stealth Black. He was supposed to have invisbility in base and then have it augmented by his RS. Like all his other siblings.

2.) Judge saw DJ up close like 3 times, and didnt comment on it. If it was his own flame modifications Sanji was using, Judge wouldve noticed it. But he didnt at all.

———

I do agree that Sanji is connected with a lot of space things. I do see his PU being astrological looking.
I didn't say I agree with the theory, I said it brings together some interesting points.

It is obvious that the diable jambe is not the result of any modification of the Judge. That would be a complete rubbish script that I doubt Oda would do;

But for sure there are some tips that connect Sanji to the Lunar race, like the fareshadowings, the mention of Queen and the parallels of Sanji and his family with sky and birds

Since Sanji's theory of ''cosmic powers'', which was completely popular due to the plethora of hints that made a lot of sense, to the fact that Sanji has a lot of things that connect him with cosmo, I've always thought there's something about it, so the lunar race will fit like a glove here

I didn't say I agree with the theory, I said it brings together some interesting points.

It is obvious that the diable jambe is not the result of any modification of the Judge. That would be a complete rubbish script that I doubt Oda would do;

But for sure there are some tips that connect Sanji to the Lunar race, like the fareshadowings, the mention of Queen and the parallels of Sanji and his family with sky and birds

Since Sanji's theory of ''cosmic powers'', which was completely popular due to the plethora of hints that made a lot of sense, to the fact that Sanji has a lot of things that connect him with cosmo, I've always thought there's something about it, so the lunar race will fit like a glove here
I think all this cosmic foreshadowing from Oda is just foreshadowing for Sanji’s PU being like a Star or Supernova like flames. Maybe White/Blue flames since those are the hottest flame colour,
Post automatically merged:

Im still not on team Lunarian.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Wait wasn't it always a single kick? I think Oda just changed Sanji's position but I always thought it was only a single kick.
He changed from a flying kick to a normal kick in the air.

The first one seems like Sanji used a move boost to increase the strenght, in the second one he doesn't.

Me for a few reasons.
Burgess name is Jesus and Sanji is the Devil.
Burgess fighting with only arms and Sanji with only legs.
Burgess is physically the strongest BB captain and will stronger with a fruit. I'd say he's mid high tier now but will be peak high tier with a fruit.
Yh I see him YC2 now. Once he gets a DF he‘ll be YC1+ ……of course dependong on his fruit.

Im hoping for a new Mythical Zoan DF, or a Cool Paramcia or Strong Logia. Give us something good Oda:josad:

Sanji tanked Kanjuro's attack heading for Nami with the ink arrows bouncing harmlessly off his body without the use Haki(presumably at least), could this be a foreshadowing for him growin an exoskeleton? :hohoho:

Should Sanji grow wings in the future?

I think yes.

1. Character wise
- Sanji has long been giving himself demonic titles, “I’ll be the demon of the blue sea” “Diable Jambe” “God makes the food but the devil makes the spices” so a true pair of wings like Kings would be very fitting character wise to fit this demonic and devil look.

2. Power wise
- Wings will be able to do more than add a simple aesthetic, they’ll cover Sanjis main weakness while simultaneously boosting his strength. Sanjis main weakness is his inability to use his hands. He can’t use his hands or arms to block as such he puts all that strain on his legs. A pair of wings could be used to block and repel attacks while coated with armament haki (similar to how the germa cape works now) and frees up Sanjis legs for counter attacking. It’ll also speed up his flight by allowing his legs and wings to work in tandem for faster flight (similar to how the boosters work)

3. Design wise
- It’d be badass

4. Future portrayal wise
- Sanjis final fights will likely all have a “divine” type of feel to them. Look at Blackbeard he’s either fighting Jesus or the man who endows himself with crosses and can grow wings like an Angel. Look at the marines, he’s likely to fight Ryokugyu, you know Green Bull. (For those that don’t know the calf is one of the original “holy idols” which became known as the sin of the bull in Judaism and Christianity as well as Bull worship being decently common in many cultures)

Am I the only one who doesn't like these hypotetical "wings" for Sanji? We still don't know if he is really a lunarian or half lunarian. But still I would not like him with wings. For me it's no.

I think yes.

1. Character wise
- Sanji has long been giving himself demonic titles, “I’ll be the demon of the blue sea” “Diable Jambe” “God makes the food but the devil makes the spices” so a true pair of wings like Kings would be very fitting character wise to fit this demonic and devil look.

2. Power wise
- Wings will be able to do more than add a simple aesthetic, they’ll cover Sanjis main weakness while simultaneously boosting his strength. Sanjis main weakness is his inability to use his hands. He can’t use his hands or arms to block as such he puts all that strain on his legs. A pair of wings could be used to block and repel attacks while coated with armament haki (similar to how the germa cape works now) and frees up Sanjis legs for counter attacking. It’ll also speed up his flight by allowing his legs and wings to work in tandem for faster flight (similar to how the boosters work)

3. Design wise
- It’d be badass

4. Future portrayal wise
- Sanjis final fights will likely all have a “divine” type of feel to them. Look at Blackbeard he’s either fighting Jesus or the man who endows himself with crosses and can grow wings like an Angel. Look at the marines, he’s likely to fight Ryokugyu, you know Green Bull. (For those that don’t know the calf is one of the original “holy idols” which became known as the sin of the bull in Judaism and Christianity as well as Bull worship being decently common in many cultures)
Other than wings of flames is a big NO for me :kriwhat:

I definitely think it was Sora's drug and not Lunarian.

Sanji's power coming from Sora's choice and not just her blood seems too thematically appropriate for Sanji, considering his internal conflict.

btw here you have a post Katakuri/ early Kaido fight Luffy who is comparing Queen to Big Mom In Strength

:queenhear: :queenhear: :queenhear:

I think yes.

1. Character wise

2. Power wise

3. Design wise
- It’d be badass

4. Future portrayal wise
Thats accurate, Sanji during Whole Cake realized how "outdated" SkyWalk is, at that time this was probably used to hype more the Raid Suit capabilities at the end but when we think about having wings, things become pretty interesting

Last edited:
:queenhear: :queenhear: :queenhear:

Thats accurate, Sanji during Whole Cake realized how "outdated" SkyWalk is, at that time this was probably used to hype more the Raid Suit capabilities at the end but when we think about having wings, things become pretty interesting
It's been set up since the beginning
:smart:
Just reread Alabasta, and if you take a look at Bon Clays design, Oda planned Sanji from the beginning, the ugly duckling evolving into a beautiful winged swan
:smart::smart:

GODA