Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yaaaaaa Finally here i am.. 😂

I really glad that Raid Suit is gone for now, i hope its gone for good and not coming back. That thing mess up Sanji head.
I'm happy for this lol.

And we will get Evil Sanji ig? Will we get Black Hair Sanji too?

Black Hair Sanji

Normal Sanji
Post automatically merged:

Btw, Queen is not fighting seriously. He got hit by Hell Memories and suddenly talk about King's Lunarian.
Sanji need to find another way to defeat him, maybe improve his CoA^^
It's magic.
The images are loading now.
:ihaha:
And the links are working as well.
WTF internet.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
So we have now the PU for Sanji this arc :

- Germa exoskeleton : super armor , super strength and boost in speed

- better fire : thanks to germa exoskeleton and gaji he can handle and create better fire

So no evil Sanji for now. The moment Sanji hit the Oiran was even retcon (sadly).

So no Lunarians genes

No Haki bloom

No emotion boost / better fire thanks to emotion etc.

Overall I am not a fan for now

So no Lunarians genes

Yeah seem like it, Don't know whether Queen try to be sarcastic here, but seem like he know everything about Germa66, so does Queen also know about Sanji fire origin? but Queen mentioned Sanji speciality is stealth Black nothing about fire, even though Queen also can produce fire, but he didn't mention anything special about that so, I hope Queen still alive next chapter, so he can give a comment about Sanji Fire ability like how jabra comment about Diable jambe, just short and simple reveal about Sanji fire would be good, let's hope so. Anything else yeah, so-so but still kind proud Sanji dominate the fight against YC worth more than Billion berries, that big achievement for Sanji.

Yeah I am 80% sure that Queen will stay conscious at least for one chapter more and the fight will continue. I think it will end next chapter or the one after that
you know instead of exoskeleton... if sanji just hones arnament in this fight. it'd be way better.... than Exoskeleton buff..

plus it does seem like he "trained" haki not just grasped it on Okama Island i wonder what else he knows

about his super speed and strenght.. he hasn't shown strenght yet.. super speed is.. no different than his interaction with oven in Wci...

He isn't using his emotions to intensify his fire..
and does this new Ifrit jambe means that this fire is different than DJ well ig not fundamentally but still it doesn't seem like a similar product.. nor does it seem to have a special thing that induces it like haki or something else.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
you know instead of exoskeleton... if sanji just hones arnament in this fight. it'd be way better.... than Exoskeleton buff..

plus it does seem like he "trained" haki not just grasped it on Okama Island i wonder what else he knows

about his super speed and strenght.. he hasn't shown strenght yet.. super speed is.. no different than his interaction with oven in Wci...

He isn't using his emotions to intensify his fire..
and does this new Ifrit jambe means that this fire is different than DJ well ig not fundamentally but still it doesn't seem like a similar product.. nor does it seem to have a special thing that induces it like haki or something else.
Yeah, like the RS, the exo is not my cup of tea at all, at least Sanji is has style and is not a super sentai anymore….

But completely agree needing the exo to be faster, or be stronger is lame. Especially we didn’t see shit about the enhanced strength before.

Yeah, like the RS, the exo is not my cup of tea at all, at least Sanji is has style and is not a super sentai anymore….

But completely agree needing the exo to be faster, or be stronger is lame. Especially we didn’t see shit about the enhanced strength before.
Probably the exoskeleton increase his body mass so his techniques are stronger now, Oda will never explain too much like with haki. We already know that.

Btw the eyebrow is still reversed, I wonder if it will ever come back as "normal".

You know even tho like i tried to prove Ifrit jambe logically through science.. it still seems a bit far fetched

but you can always go back to Islamic mythologies..

where an Ifrit is able to change matter into energy and back to matter again.

what if the lightning streaks we see... are from these supposedly most powerful supernatural beings in the world Islamic mythology..

Ifrits are a type of most powerful devil's btw.