Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Well everyone was sure about Sanji using the Raid Suit and Oda, in the last moment, decided to destroy it. Why can't he do the same thing with Evil Sanji? Making us believe it won't happen but in the last moment ...
Yeah....this pathological need of baiting the audience is not my cup of tea.
I sincerely hate it, because it breaks immersion.

Doggo

Btw, it's not much, but at least this chapter confirms that DJ does not come from Judge at all.
UNLESS ODA IS BAITING US ALL AND THERE'S A FLASHBACK FROM JUDGE SAYING HE WANTED ONE OF THE QUADRUPLETS TO BE SPECIAL SO HE WANTED SANJI TO HAVE TWO SPECIAL POWERS!!!!
GOTCHA!!!!!
GODA
:finally:

I'm sure the RS isn't gone and that next chapter, whether Queen gets up or not, the geisha is going to see a strand of black hair looking at Sanji :kayneshrug:

Sanji vs Queen was awful btw and IJ looks very underwhelming.

It could be something else, like the effect of Exoskeleton coated with Armament haki that create white lightning effect, but yeah a lots kind of lightning we see from Oda nowadays, so can't be so sure what Oda up too, I don't want to be addicted to this fkin lightning lol
it literally says EM shaft aka (electromagnet shaft) so both electo and magneto

sanji didn't make it seem like exoskeleton was the catalyst it was as if he knew this technique before and he couldn't imbue Ifrit jambe (literally named after the strongest type of the devils btw 👀👀) due his leg's ability to withstand heat of that kind.. the way he puts it its as if DJ and Ifrit jambe are flames of 2 types and tiers.. 1 is less hot Dj (which he didn't even intensify to star shape glow) and another flame which is much hotter flames and seems like base DJ with lightning but its not its a whole new flame leg transformation called Ifrit Jambe.. with white Lighting for some reason.. and i assume he cane intensify this new Form into star shape as well..

and the lightning... the only option is some weird sorta haki or just asthetic.. no science.. if you wanna add science.. in theory he should posses the hottest flames in the verse.

(i hate the spiral near the nose).
:cantseeme:

I actually not understand the timing Queen hitting Osome part.. because the next panel when Sanji think he did hit her, Queen just like "hey, there you are!" like he just arrived there lol

I do hope Sanji vs Queen isn't done yet. :zosleepy:

The fight with kuroobi and Jyabura, Sanji throw the last line like "not deserved desert.." and "cooking is a gift from..." (i don't remember full sentences)

But this chapter is not end like that.. unless "Get out of my sight, scum" is the last line.. or Oda just decide not to put any..hahaa

Last edited:

Doggo

:cantseeme:

I actually not understand the timing Queen hitting Osome part.. because the next panel when Sanji think he did hit her, Queen just like "hey, there you are!" like he just arrived there lol

I do hope Sanji vs Queen isn't done yet. :zosleepy:

The fight with kuroobi and Jyabura, Sanji throw the last line like "not deserved desert.." and "cooking is a gift from..." (i don't remember full sentences)

But this chapter is not end like that.. unless "Get out of my sight, scum" is the last line.. or Oda just decide not to put any..hahaa
YES!

Yeah, I also missed the cheesy final one-liner. "Get out of my sight, scum" just doesn't feel right...
"Guess the food was too spicy for you" or something like that is way more "sanji-like".
:sanmoji:

Btw, no one mentioning how Killer cut off Hawkins arm using his scythes, but Sanji instead opted for the "much more efficient" method disarming Queen by kicking the shit out of him.
:ihaha:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro vs Evil Sanji leaked footage:

FORESHADOWING

Last edited:
Man...if only:josad:

Queen next chapter is so damaged that he is fueled with anger
Queen: that damn brat!! I've never been thus damaged before it's hella throbbing argh huff huff only thing that's left is...i refuse tp lose tp judges brat!!

Fodders:queen sama?!! Who did this?the distance he was thrown at is insane (fodders see a silhouette of queen rising) that's!!

Cut to sanji
Sanji:huh!(Coo sensory) this is...!!
Queen appears at high speed attacking sanji with his mechanical claw (sanji dodges) booo!!!
Sanji lands safely sanji:no way! That last attack surely would've taken down this scum!

Queen: dont get ahead of yourself judge's brat!!!! I am queeen the plaque nobody gets the better off me!! Queen plaque mode appears

Oseme:with shock queen sama!!...he is more than just a monster!

Queen:shut up you damn hoe!!!(queen attacks oseme with his claw that's enhanced with the plaque) sanji moves so fast that he grabs the hoe who has chuji safe on her arms(booo!!!)

Sanji:looking at queen (huff huff not only his strength has increased but so is his speed no good!)
Queen appears infront of sanji who is carrying the hoe damnit! Sanji turns his back and gets hit instead of the hoe urgh!!the three fall with sanji affected by the plaque and osume on the ground

Sanji:whats this?! Huff huff (injured) you damn scum!!

Queen:muhahahaha my plaque mode gives me an insane boost u cant beat me now!

Sanji:i see that but...you just hurt a lady not once but twice and for that I'll blow into smithereens!!(sanji leaps towards queen filled with rage) ifrit jambe

Queen: mh! You haven't learned a thing (queen uses coa on his head leaping towards sanji) borachio

Two clash Shot!! Bomb!! (Boooooo!!!!!!! The entire room is destroyed) with red lightning and black colliding

Queen seems to overpowered sanji with sanji crashed into multiple walls) sanji: damnit his plaques affecting my entire body)

Queen: muhahahaha the plaque with deal with him since he is already a deadman

Sanji sees queen heading towards the hoe it seems he want to finish her sanji:stop! Queen:muhahahaha its over sanji : i said stopp!!!! Sanji's entire body becomes fire with red lightning surrounding him with the lightning more dark red and his skin red(remember zoro : don't anger him more he's gonna tranform into something LMAO yeah) but this transformation is super cool

Queen:what!!!!!!!!

Osume:shocked

Sanji:i told you don't already don't add more fuel to the fire coz i'm already burning hot!!

To be continued

Lol Don't mind me im just dreaming :feelscryingman:

Amazing chapter, considering thats a set up for the climax on 1035

I bet this fight will go crazy next chapter

Oda is playing with numbers, Sanji used the suit on 931, and destroyed it on 1031.
Chapter 935 is literally called Queen

So by these standards, chapter 1035 must be his defeat, and Sanji walking away victorious like his previous fights.

Queen said he can do anything Sanji's family can do, there is a lot more to showcase from these abilities and perhaps his plagues like the Ice Oni which was said to boost ferocity and muscular mass, alongside the fact that Queen didn't used Reiju's abilities that are related to that poisoning/virus stuff, neither he Judge's eletromagnetism.

Queen will react to Ifrit Jambe's offensive power, like Jabra did to Diable Jambe, then use 100% of his potential. There are several moves that Sanji doesn't use for a long time

The potential for this fight is incredibly huge given Sanji and Queen's arsenal and overall capabilities, its up to Oda to take advantage of that.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Man...if only:josad:

Queen next chapter is so damaged that he is fueled with anger
Queen: that damn brat!! I've never been thus damaged before it's hella throbbing argh huff huff only thing that's left is...i refuse tp lose tp judges brat!!

Fodders:queen sama?!! Who did this?the distance he was thrown at is insane (fodders see a silhouette of queen rising) that's!!

Cut to sanji
Sanji:huh!(Coo sensory) this is...!!
Queen appears at high speed attacking sanji with his mechanical claw (sanji dodges) booo!!!
Sanji lands safely sanji:no way! That last attack surely would've taken down this scum!

Queen: dont get ahead of yourself judge's brat!!!! I am queeen the plaque nobody gets the better off me!! Queen plaque mode appears

Oseme:with shock queen sama!!...he is more than just a monster!

Queen:shut up you damn hoe!!!(queen attacks oseme with his claw that's enhanced with the plaque) sanji moves so fast that he grabs the hoe who has chuji safe on her arms(booo!!!)

Sanji:looking at queen (huff huff not only his strength has increased but so is his speed no good!)
Queen appears infront of sanji who is carrying the hoe damnit! Sanji turns his back and gets hit instead of the hoe urgh!!the three fall with sanji affected by the plaque and osume on the ground

Sanji:whats this?! Huff huff (injured) you damn scum!!

Queen:muhahahaha my plaque mode gives me an insane boost u cant beat me now!

Sanji:i see that but...you just hurt a lady not once but twice and for that I'll blow into smithereens!!(sanji leaps towards queen filled with rage) ifrit jambe

Queen: mh! You haven't learned a thing (queen uses coa on his head leaping towards sanji) borachio

Two clash Shot!! Bomb!! (Boooooo!!!!!!! The entire room is destroyed) with red lightning and black colliding

Queen seems to overpowered sanji with sanji crashed into multiple walls) sanji: damnit his plaques affecting my entire body)

Queen: muhahahaha the plaque with deal with him since he is already a deadman

Sanji sees queen heading towards the hoe it seems he want to finish her sanji:stop! Queen:muhahahaha its over sanji : i said stopp!!!! Sanji's entire body becomes fire with red lightning surrounding him with the lightning more dark red and his skin red(remember zoro : don't anger him more he's gonna tranform into something LMAO yeah) but this transformation is super cool

Queen:what!!!!!!!!

Osume:shocked

Sanji:i told you don't already don't add more fuel to the fire coz i'm already burning hot!!

To be continued

Lol Don't mind me im just dreaming :feelscryingman:
Haha i hope it can look like this but close to no hope :josad:

honestly I don’t understand why Oda made Queen using the same powers as the Germa. It’s so lame.

Do your own thing…..

So Queen used cyborg thing to create those powers when Judge used DNA device to create those powers

Haha i hope it can look like this but close to no hope :josad:

honestly I don’t understand why Oda made Queen using the same powers as the Germa. It’s so lame.

Do your own thing…..

So Queen used cyborg thing to create those powers when Judge used DNA device to create those powers
I hated the germa shit