Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
cause sanji pants always black
Post automatically merged:

with his food?
No I have this theory that Law has an ability to transfer damage from one body to another, but only if the two bodies belong to people that are close in strength, the damage needing an equal vessel to be stored. Sanji will take Zoro's pain but survive, doing a parallel to what Zoro did in Thriller Bark.

Powerscaling question:
Do you guys think that Sanji could have beaten Mr. 1 in Alabasta? It is usually agreed upon that Sanji can beat Zoros opponents after his powerups ( Kaku Ryuma Pica King), but Mr 1 seems like a specially difficult case for Sanji to overcome, having insane durability. As a fighter Sanji was better than mr 2 who was capable of kicking Mr 1 through a wall, So doing that shouldnt be an issue. The Question is, can he damage him? If he unlocked something like haki or diable jambe in the fight maybe, but there is also another piece of evidence that is very interesting. Red Shoe Zeff was said to be able to leave footprints in metal and he taught Sanji everything he knows, so if Sanji is close to or on the level of prime Zeff he should be able to win.
:choppawhat::choppawhat:

Powerscaling question:
Do you guys think that Sanji could have beaten Mr. 1 in Alabasta? It is usually agreed upon that Sanji can beat Zoros opponents after his powerups ( Kaku Ryuma Pica King), but Mr 1 seems like a specially difficult case for Sanji to overcome, having insane durability. As a fighter Sanji was better than mr 2 who was capable of kicking Mr 1 through a wall, So doing that shouldnt be an issue. The Question is, can he damage him? If he unlocked something like haki or diable jambe in the fight maybe, but there is also another piece of evidence that is very interesting. Red Shoe Zeff was said to be able to leave footprints in metal and he taught Sanji everything he knows, so if Sanji is close to or on the level of prime Zeff he should be able to win.
I think it'd be a battle of attrition. Either a double KO or Sanji wins extreme-diff in the end.

Powerscaling question:
Depends on if he could unlock DJ in Alabasta. Technically since Mr 2....Sanji never had anything push him till Jabra. Its highly possible he couldve used DJ in Alabasta since its something innate and not a technique he needs to learn.

So I just reread the Baratie arc and I gotta say this is probably the best east blue arc alongside Arlong Park. The characters, Sanji and his interactions, Mihawk vs Zoro, Gin and Sanji, the battle against Krieg which was pretty good despite how early in the story it was, just greatness.

I find it interesting how this arc establishes and develops the members of the M3. Luffy reaffirming his will and grit, Zoro showing his grit and realizing he still has much to grow, and Sanji learning to stop holding his will back for Zeffs sake.

Also powerscaling wise I found it very interesting that Oda had Sanji handling the third strongest guy, Pearl comfortably until Zeff was held hostage and he let himself take a lot of powerful blows for his sake. Then he goes on to fight Gin and he is holding his own pretty well, until the damage sustained is too much for Sanjis body to take, Oda implying through the chefs that Sanji could have won at 100%, and seeing how he beat Kuroobi, Arlongs RHM one arc after, that seems to be the case

So I just reread the Baratie arc and I gotta say this is probably the best east blue arc alongside Arlong Park. The characters, Sanji and his interactions, Mihawk vs Zoro, Gin and Sanji, the battle against Krieg which was pretty good despite how early in the story it was, just greatness.

I find it interesting how this arc establishes and develops the members of the M3. Luffy reaffirming his will and grit, Zoro showing his grit and realizing he still has much to grow, and Sanji learning to stop holding his will back for Zeffs sake.

Also powerscaling wise I found it very interesting that Oda had Sanji handling the third strongest guy, Pearl comfortably until Zeff was held hostage and he let himself take a lot of powerful blows for his sake. Then he goes on to fight Gin and he is holding his own pretty well, until the damage sustained is too much for Sanjis body to take, Oda implying through the chefs that Sanji could have won at 100%, and seeing how he beat Kuroobi, Arlongs RHM one arc after, that seems to be the case
Idk about Gin given Odas portrayal of right hand men but Pearl would have gotten his ass handed to him.