Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
man i was raging in the episode lol
it was never made sense making page one stand up n walking after the last heavy kick
its the same nonsense like raisin still consious in anime when he ko in manga n pekom one shot sanji
but this one is pure bad
whats the point of all sakuga animation when page one stand like nothing happened?
now i imagine page one receive all kaido pain and said nothing happened kuma style lol
the main problem is oda so little drawing sanji fight in manga n when anime turn it makes the portarayal horrible
seriously i take sanji vs page one with escanor vs meliodas animation level but the scene cut when page onegot last kicked like manga version
making him standing like that after sakuga is sooo bad

the only apologize i want from toei only when them sakuga sanji vs drake n make soba mask fall in robin body in bathhouse lol

btw salute for my dude rayan stood in fc even there is always troll
sanji fan never leave anyway

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
the only apologize i want from toei only when them sakuga sanji vs drake n make soba mask fall in robin body in bathhouse lol
Don't get your expectations too high, TOEI will manage to make Drake stomping Sanji or thing like that

sanji fan never leave anyway
Yes this is an oath for life haha

Wanna join the club ?

Hina X Sanji : the sexy smoking/suit/gloves ship​

X

Last edited:
Don't get your expectations too high, TOEI will manage to make Drake stomping Sanji or thing like that

Yes this is an oath for life haha

Wanna join the club ?

Hina X Sanji : the sexy gloves ship​

X
check first page brother :D i already in since forever
make sense yu dont remember me cause me busy in real life lol

seriously though page one can walk again doesnt make sense cause we never see again to 2 weeks to onigashima raid
that make his disappearance on bathhouse n yasu execution with drake make no sense
if page one cant move again i can take that
but he can walk!

sorry for page one rant lol
need to easy my heart for ever :D

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
:D i already in since forever
make sense yu dont remember me cause me busy in real life lol
Haha shit sorry my friend

seriously though page one can walk again doesnt make sense cause we never see again to 2 weeks to onigashima raid
that make his disappearance on bathhouse n yasu execution with drake make no sense
if page one cant move again i can take that
but he can walk!

sorry for page one rant lol
need to easy my heart for ever :D
I think we should take the anime not as canon and not as serious material but only take the fun out of it : cool fights, cool moments and hype animations/gif. If the episode is cool good thing and if it is not dont really care.

(But even if I say that I didn't really manage to chill lol and the end of the page one fight was really bullshit x1000)

Anime pre skip was a masterpiece I miss this anime quality.

the things is not everyone is manga reader like us
most people is prefer anime than manga even that make people miss manga art gretness that never be animated like magi or berserk
anime only people will confused by this episode i bet, like what the heck
whats the point the crazy animation if the result is enemy still walk no wound lol
but yeah my rage is gone now.. good things make a rant here