Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
I prefer Sanji to have his own special thing with CoO
Agreed, but it seems like Shanks is the only person who has his own 'unique' haki skill. Future sight, Ryou, AdvCoC are achievable by anyone through mastery. This 'Killer of CoO' stuff on the other hand seems like Oda playing into the hakiman thing/Shanks hype.

Regardless, as far as soft magic systems go, Haki might be the worst explained/used concept of them all lol.

I would say i agree with most of it, but ofc not all.
The whole thing again, with respecting captain > above everything nonsense is just something i dont agree on. Those people would probably sell their family just to ''respect' their captain. Ussope had his good reasons for what he did in Water 7 and didn't wanted to simply throw away the flying lamb. He had an emotional connectiong to it, because he got the ship from Kaya and he was the only one who saw its ''soul'' and knew the ship is more than just a ship. Imagine someone deciding to throw something away, which is technicaly yours and you had a very deeply emotional connection with it.
Saying ''he had his reasons, but fuck that he is just wrong, because ''dIsReSpEcTiNg CaPtAiN bEcAuSe We ArE nOt PlAyInG pIrAtE gAmEs'' is just utterly bs.
Respecting your Captain is important, but everything has it's limits. Everybody has their own interests and things that are important to them - and that is something you should always fight for, doesn't matter if your ''Boss'' says otherwise.

Last edited:

zoro arc but sanji panel time is so much
:sanjismug:
year of sanji is never end:ultimoji:
Post automatically merged:

also queen have more panel than king the background:lulz:

this guy is critize oda so its good
better than fanboying like artur
kol brago jay dlegend rogerbase most entertaining to me so far

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I would say i agree with most of it, but ofc not all.
The whole thing again, with respecting captain > above everything nonsense is just something i dont agree on. Those people would probably sell their family just to ''respect' their captain. Ussope had his good reasons for what he did in Water 7 and didn't wanted to simply throw away the flying lamb. He had an emotional connectiong to it, because he got the ship from Kaya and he was the only one who saw its ''soul'' and knew the ship is more than just a ship. Imagine someone deciding to throw something away, which is technicaly yours and you had a very deeply emotional connection with it.
Saying ''he had his reasons, but fuck that he is just wrong, because ''dIsReSpEcTiNg CaPtAiN bEcAuSe We ArE nOt PlAyInG pIrAtE gAmEs'' is just utterly bs.
Respecting your Captain is important, but everything has it's limits. Everybody has their own interests and things that are important to them - and that is something you should always fight for, doesn't matter if your ''Boss'' says otherwise.
I have a particular problem with this scene as well.
The Straw Hats are not zoro's crew. They are Luffy's. Luffy is the one who decides how he runs things. He wanted to get Usopp back because, for Luffy, the crew are his friends more than his "minions". Zoro screaming "if things don't go the way I want, then I leave next" was a really fucking shitty thing that Oda made him say.