Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Alot of CoC users put others ahead of themselves. They put others dreams in front of their own dreams. Again I dont see why you are only targetting Sanji.

If Sanji wasnt a cook would you be saying this ? Cooking is an art. An art that Sanji enjoys. Their isnt much more than that.

Sanji deserves CoC and he will get CoC. Excluding Luffy....
- Hes probably led the most amount of groups in the series.
- Turned the most amount of enemies into allies.
- Hes also shown panels of intimidating people.
- He is royalty and decendants of people who conquered the entire North Blue.
- His willpower hasnt ever deterred aside from trying to sacriface himself for his family and crew
- His dream is to find and own a sea.

By blood, by ambition, by willpower, by actions....Sanji is the most deserving for CoC.
I actually don’t remember Sanji saying that he was going to own his own sea. Did he say that during the Baratie arc?

I like your points about Sanji having CoC because they make sense. My favorite is how he’s turned enemies into allies, which Oda has even said is a special ability. Like I said, personally it’s not a big deal if he has CoC because his character is already well defined. I would rather have Oda focus on his connection to the super science group and his genetics as a way to define his specific powers and abilities. Eventually, Vegapunk and the SSG need to appear and it would be cool if Sanji, Franky, and Chopper deal with them. With Sanji being the leader of that specific trio.

I’d disagree on oda never turning Oden into a gag. Because a major part of his character is literally based on a joke and he was known as a fool of a lord.

Oda has never mocked Sanjis dream that’s just like saying oda mocked Luffys dream by saying it’s only as valuable as a Hercules beetle.

This crap gets said about Sanji specifically despite happening to all straw hats and side characters merely because people don’t like him.
I shouldn’t try arguing in regards to Oden because the mention of his name annoys me, which means I am biased against him.

Before I joined worstgen, I would frequent reddit. A lot of posts were about how Sanji’s gag was overplayed. Curiously he was the only SH who received that criticism. If someone’s going to argue that Sanji is a pervert, shouldn’t they say the same thing about Brook? Maybe I am thinking about Sanji in terms of how certain sections of the fandom see him? I do think Oda likes to try different things with Sanji compared to other characters. Sometimes Oda’s style of experimentation is going to be a success and other times it won’t be.

I shouldn’t try arguing in regards to Oden because the mention of his name annoys me, which means I am biased against him.

Before I joined worstgen, I would frequent reddit. A lot of posts were about how Sanji’s gag was overplayed. Curiously he was the only SH who received that criticism. If someone’s going to argue that Sanji is a pervert, shouldn’t they say the same thing about Brook? Maybe I am thinking about Sanji in terms of how certain sections of the fandom see him? I do think Oda likes to try different things with Sanji compared to other characters. Sometimes Oda’s style of experimentation is going to be a success and other times it won’t be.
Sanji got that because it’s a western audience. It’s the same reason why people Hated Jaraiya prior to his death to Pain.

As for why people focus on Sanji more than Brook is because despite what people want Sanji is still the straw hat who’s had the most plot presence post timeskip getting an entire arc about his character and backstory, and he’s also given combat focus to in the war so even if people minorly dislike him the amount of focus and his connection to other characters make people dislike him.

Sanji got that because it’s a western audience. It’s the same reason why people Hated Jaraiya prior to his death to Pain.

As for why people focus on Sanji more than Brook is because despite what people want Sanji is still the straw hat who’s had the most plot presence post timeskip getting an entire arc about his character and backstory, and he’s also given combat focus to in the war so even if people minorly dislike him the amount of focus and his connection to other characters make people dislike him.
Sanji definitely causes a lot of fandom discourse. I hope this FC doesn’t think I hate Sanji. He’s not my favorite, but he can definitely lead to a lot of interesting conversations.

Sanji definitely causes a lot of fandom discourse. I hope this FC doesn’t think I hate Sanji. He’s not my favorite, but he can definitely lead to a lot of interesting conversations.
It’s because the idea of a more humorous character being the main rival of a man looking to be the worlds strongest swordsman causes a lot of hate.

And when every other straw hat getting a back seat in the post timeskup but Sanji getting an expanded backstory and major arc where half the straw hats don’t even appear in really caused more dislike towards the character

If Sanji evolves his flames one more time in a future fight, then it will be based on haki.

I mean, the exoskeleton + CoA combination was the combination that Sanji used to withstand the heat and power of Ifrit Jambe

So for Sanji to evolve his flames to a high level, I think he needs to unlock a divine level of haki, both CoA and CoC for his body to resist so much heat and power

It’s because the idea of a more humorous character being the main rival of a man looking to be the worlds strongest swordsman causes a lot of hate.

And when every other straw hat getting a back seat in the post timeskup but Sanji getting an expanded backstory and major arc where half the straw hats don’t even appear in really caused more dislike towards the character
Sanji’s had a lot of hints pre time skip that organically lead to a second backstory. It really explained his nuances as a character. I like Zeff and the Baratie backstory better, but I believe Germa is going to connect to the SSG/endgame of One Piece.

Last edited:
If Sanji evolves his flames one more time in a future fight, then it will be based on haki.

I mean, the exoskeleton + CoA combination was the combination that Sanji used to withstand the heat and power of Ifrit Jambe

So for Sanji to evolve his flames to a high level, I think he needs to unlock a divine level of haki, both CoA and CoC for his body to resist so much heat and power
Yes I'm waiting for Black Flames
Black leg Sanji

sanji does need to better his haki he has pretty good haki but he needs some advanced stuff

im not a fan of future sight if he were to get future sight he should another advanced Observation haki to go with it otherwise it would feel cheap that his advanced level in his speciality is something his captain unlocked 2 arcs ago

either a new type of adv coo never seen before or shanks type of advanced coo it would feel more special that way

as for conquerors it seems like the top guys either need god level haki or god level devil fruit
honestly he should just get conquerors haki next arc there is a case to be made and no one would complain

For the Men of culture

Post automatically merged:

sanji does need to better his haki he has pretty good haki but he needs some advanced stuff

im not a fan of future sight if he were to get future sight he should another advanced Observation haki to go with it otherwise it would feel cheap that his advanced level in his speciality is something his captain unlocked 2 arcs ago

either a new type of adv coo never seen before or shanks type of advanced coo it would feel more special that way

as for conquerors it seems like the top guys either need god level haki or god level devil fruit
honestly he should just get conquerors haki next arc there is a case to be made and no one would complain
Does Sanji need to better his haki?