Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
It would be cool af, but do we really believe Oda would give such a HUUUUUUGE moment to Sanji?
Yes
But Sanji vs Aokiji
Post automatically merged:

Yes
But Sanji vs Aokiji
But Sanji can fight Aokiji on egghead :wonderland:

Ok awesome time :myman:

Kizaru vs Aokiji but the shs need a participant

:sanjismug:

And yes Sanji wins

Then can fight your redline

Then he will fight :absojustice:

Yes all the old top 3 guys

Most feared 4 a reason :carrocorn:

What ways are there 4 Sanji to turn his flames black?

He has coa and there red

exo lets him go hotter now blue

yes I think CoC but I just want to see more options?

Last edited by a moderator:
How is there no correlation?

The guy literally said Prince of Sadness is strength and durability increase at speed decrease and Prince of Anger is the opposite.

That's literally what the Lunarians do.
Oh i get it

u right

But i didn't link those to Sanji being Lunarian, and i don't think there is a link

I think Oda is just making Sanji create those abilities by himself, he created his own invisibility based on speed after he got rid of the raid suit, he might as well create a defense just as good as the Lunarian defense, but without being a Lunarian. Oda wants to emphasize what makes Sanji so different from everything else science related (which includes his family obviously), he wants to make it look like Sanji is building his own abilities by himself.

I don't see the correlation honestly

Sanji >>>>> Lunarians
Why yall want that shitty race? Sanji's abilitties are far greater
I love lunarians but that is not the point. Sanji can produce insane amounts of fire without a RS on and he literally grew an exoskeleton after clashing with a lunarian. Twenty-odd years after Sora's drug and weeks after the day he first used his RS. Lunarian Sanji is the only theory that makes sense :kayneshrug:

Last edited:

I love lunarians but that is not the point. Sanji can produce insane amounts of fire without a RS on and he literally grew an exoskeleton after clashing with a lunarian. Twenty-odd years after Sora's drug and weeks after the day he first used his RS. Lunarian Sanji is the only theory that makes sense :kayneshrug:
Only way im accepting luna sanji is if they are demonic race and since sanji is Demon god ( Ifrit jambe ) then maybe it makes sense other wise nope not really