Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Vinsmoke Sanji was strolling through the bustling streets of a new city when he saw a familiar figure in the distance. As he approached, he realized with horror that the figure was none other than a doppelganger of himself, complete with the same signature suit and blond hair.

But as Sanji got closer, he noticed a key difference: the doppelganger wasn't smoking. Instead, he was sucking on a lollipop, popping it in and out of his mouth with a loud smacking sound.
"Bonjour, mon ami," the doppelganger said in a nasally Brooklyn accent that was trying to sound French. "What's cookin'?"

Sanji was fuming at this mockery of himself. "Who the hell are you supposed to be?" he demanded.
The doppelganger grinned, revealing a lollipop stuck to his teeth. "I'm your twin from another dimension, mon frere!" he exclaimed. "Call me 'Sanjee'."

Sanji rolled his eyes. "This is ridiculous. You're just a bad imitation of me."
Sanjee shrugged. "I'm just here to spread some cheer, mon ami. And maybe a few bad puns." He pulled out a notebook filled with terrible puns and began reciting them with enthusiasm.

Sanji was furious. He didn't appreciate this doppelganger making a mockery of his style and mannerisms. "Listen here, you lollipop-sucking, pun-spewing impostor," he growled. "I won't stand for this. You're nothing like me."
Sanjee just grinned and shrugged. "Can't we all just get along, mon ami?"

Sanji had had enough. He turned on his heel and walked away, muttering under his breath about the ridiculousness of it all.
But as he continued through the city, he couldn't shake the memory of the doppelganger.
He didn't like the way this "Sanjee" had imitated him, but at the same time, he couldn't help but find the whole situation absurdly funny. Perhaps, he thought, he could use a little bit of humor in his life.

And so, for the rest of the day, Sanji found himself making terrible puns and sucking on a lollipop, much to the confusion of his crewmates. But he couldn't help but smile as he thought of the strange encounter with his doppelganger, and the laughter it had brought him.

G

Gorosei Informer

You know what...I actually agree that Sanji gets a transformation of sorts towards the end of the series. Imo, this has been foreshadowed all the way since TB and we got a glimpse of it again with Sanji's reaction after the most recent bounties were revealed but I don't think it's gonna be anything like King's. He'll probably have wings but wager it'd be pretty terrifying. Oda seems to be doing an inverted parallels ting with Luffy and Sanji so in contrast to Luffy's design which looks pretty godly/holy reckon Sanji's will be direct opposite of that.

Maybe sumin akin to this
Lucifer/Demon Chef Sanji.

I love this idea! Jin is the perfect example too. Sanjin lol.

Pudding now:

After Robins amazing Demon form, I'm extremely excited for Sanjis since he refers to himself as a Demon and or the devil and refers to the devil and hell anyway. Plus the devil is often depicted as suave, charming, in a snappy suit and a ladykiller, just like Sanji ofc.