Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
I literaly never said those panels looked better than the anime??????? Again, it's not about looks, the anime clearly wins that.
The result off the combo was non existend in the Anime. I posted a comparision in a different post.

Huh? Ever heard off something called perspective? Something that is closer to you is gonna look bigger than what is further away. There is nothing off with that in the Manga.
(Ignore King here, couldn't find a better picture)
Queen is clearly above the Skull Dome and very far away based on how small Onigashima is drawn, despite being huge.
"Looks" was a poor word choice. I'm not talking about animation quality, the results in the anime are superior. I don't draw any conclusion from those small panels of Queen looking up and gritting teeth while unmoved. In the anime, Queen was knocked back and sent flying. And it could be that beef burst is what finished Queen in both.

The heat of ifrit jambe should have been highlighted more. The combo sanji landed on queen in the anime ewas beautiful. You can see how precise sanji was attacking queen different body parts. There were several details at the end that the anime could have done better just to really potray how strong ifrit jambe is. But overall the episode was great. And by the way sanji did send queen upwards in the anime but it’s when we see him further away. He goes up a little hit then comes down.

The manga did a great job making Sanji look strong after ij the fight was over in a blink of a eye

The anime did a great job 4 Sanji as a character
Post automatically merged:

Without trolling those two moments were absolutely awesome in the anime
Best moment in the episode

Judge stone was great
My fav part was Sanji and Zeff looking
It made it look like them looking at the all blue

Last edited by a moderator:
The manga did a great job making Sanji look strong after ij the fight was over in a blink of a eye

The anime did a great job 4 Sanji as a character
Post automatically merged:

My fav part was Sanji and Zeff looking
It made it look like them looking at the all blue
I have like 2-3 anime only friends whos jaws were dropped of how strong sanji have became, they can not believe Sanji One combo diffed a YC.
in fact, both of them have sanji above king EVEN tho they saw how king ragdolled Zoro in previous episodes

Yet manga wankers wanna tell me anime made sanji look weak, FOH

Anime was pretty to look at & the fight choreography was also stellar (i.e. the latter of which I'm grateful for as the fight choeorgraphy in the manga was dog shit les be honest) but they were certain iconic moments that were very disappointing imo. One being Sanji's speed feat against Queen (which they animated as a succession of Sorus :whitepress:....couldn't have been any lazier and it kinda made it look like any mofo that can use anything remotely close to Soru can replicate it) and the other being Beouf Burst...In the manga it looked like an explosion hit queen where as the Anime animates like a regular DJ muton shot. Also disliked the fact that they split up Sanji's combos and his final beouf burst strike just so they could put some filler in between. I don't really give a toss about Sanji's character development being highlighted for the millionth time in that fight (i.e that entire fight in itself was character development so there was no need for that) and sadly that made that barrage less impactful than it was in the manga. Then there is the fact that Queen literally tanked all of Sanji's attacks in Ifrit prior to Boeuf Burst like he did Diable Jambe.

This is gonna sound controversial as fuck and maybe even ungrateful but it honestly feels like the production team decided to make a marketable episode rather than a good one. Not saying there were not good tings in it but it just felt like there was a lot more focus on making it pretty as opposed to building on the source material.

BO HOO no one cares about Sanji not looking "Strong"

People can powerscale all they want with manga, anime was never good for powerscaling
Issue is not powerscaling. In each case, they have to put end scene right?
Why do they need to change original panel ? Why did they send Queen horizontally or what did they dall Queen directly. This is nit related to powerscaling. They changed ending panel arbitrary in shit level.