Theory The voice of all things is the strongest ability in One Piece

Moreso than advanced haki, CoC, or awakening, there is one power even rarer than all of these combined. That being the voice of all things. Furthermore, even within the scope of VOAT-like abilities, Luffy's is especially unique in that he can send and receive telepathic messages to other humans. Neither roger nor oden showed any form of telepathic communication, they could merely hear the voices of others.

But Luffy can telepathically communicate with other people, as he did with momonosuke and the heart pirates.

I personally believe that this is the strongest power in the series simply due to how rare it is. While it doesn't seem too powerful now, I think at its full mastery, it would essentially work like the voice from dune. Which might honestly be what Oda based it off of.
Similar to how Momo controls zunisha and Shirahoshi controls poseidon, Luffy will have the ability to control people. Either by imbuing his telepathy with CoC or by the strength of VOAT alone, Luffy will be able to create telepathic messages that would allow him to control the minds of others.

Luffy might even be using this power passively, which is why so many people are drawn to him. In any case, I think Luffy gains the ability to control humans against blackbeard, which is what will allow him to win. Haki+the gomu gomu no mi simply won't be enough to beat teach. This will be how Luffy does it.

Then for the final war, it will probably be revealed that Imu has the same power that Luffy does, which is why he was able to rule the world. The final war will be this battle between the 2 supreme kings, with Imu wanting to retain his control over the world and Luffy wanting to use his VOAT to free the world of Imu's control.

Weird Typo.

I think you actually meant the breath of all things.

It’s an easy mistake to make.
He is right. Breath of all things is haki. Voice of all things is that stupid plot armor Oda gave to Luffy so Zoro don't become the captain as he deserve.
Post automatically merged:

Control human, hahahaha. The worst part of this theory is that Oda is really capable of that stupid non-sense.

Personal scenario:

First stage is hearing, like what Momo and Roger displayed. Second stage is Luffy, where he can send message to people. Third and final stage is Imu, where he can control all creatures and even objects he can send a message to, just like relaying a message to a network of puppets consisting of Gorosei, Admirals etc. Imu can mind-control them whenever he wants to. Even the mindless elements like the sea, land and air, Ancient Weapons, Imu can control them all with his will alone. The Voice of Dominance.

...little does Imu know that Luffy, while incapable of reaching the third stage, will invent the fourth stage himself by fusing Awakening, max CoC, his VoAT, and his Will of D. This is The Voice of Dream Shattering. Luffy invents complete authority over the physical laws in his own body. Luffy can't control the elements in the world like Imu, but he can rewrite his own physics to reach speed faster than light. Luffy can't control people's minds like puppets, but he can order his own fist to have the density infinite times higher than a ultramassive blackhole.

He is right. Breath of all things is haki. Voice of all things is that stupid plot armor Oda gave to Luffy so Zoro don't become the captain as he deserve.

Control human, hahahaha. The worst part of this theory is that Oda is really capable of that stupid non-sense.
Zoro deserves to be come captain?? Why?? That’s the dumbest one piece statement I’ve read since I’ve been a one piece fan. And that is over 20 years.

I like the theory. My only issue is that mind control doesn’t seem like something Luffy would do or even want. But there is definitely something behind it. Talking telepathically is interesting but I always thought that Momo was able to here Luffy’s voice and not that Luffy on purpose contact Momo.

I like the theory. My only issue is that mind control doesn’t seem like something Luffy would do or even want. But there is definitely something behind it. Talking telepathically is interesting but I always thought that Momo was able to here Luffy’s voice and not that Luffy on purpose contact Momo.
The way I see it, mind control is the most logical progression of VOAT, which also serves to put Luffy above blackbeard. Obviously Luffy doesn't want to control others, which is why he is the most deserving to have this power. He would only use it to beat blackbeard and Imu.

And we know Luffy is the one who talks because of the heart pirates.

Zoro deserves to be come captain?? Why?? That’s the dumbest one piece statement I’ve read since I’ve been a one piece fan. And that is over 20 years.

Zoro is much more captain than Luffy.

It is the other way around. Breath of all things is a nonsense Oda created as a plot armor for Zoro against Mr. 1 so that he can bail Zoro out against Mr.1 with nonsense. Now it is retconned as haki even then it is inconsistent.

Based on what? Luffy is the captain. Zoro accepts him as captain, WB respected him, even Kaido is starting to show his respect to him. What makes you say that Zoro is much more of a captain?
Zoro is a great vice captain.
He is just speaking nonsense. Alt account of hardcore Zorotard who can't read Onepiece. Reading imaginary piece where all of his fantasies and think as reality.

Based on what? Luffy is the captain. Zoro accepts him as captain, WB respected him, even Kaido is starting to show his respect to him. What makes you say that Zoro is much more of a captain?
Zoro is a great vice captain.
Zoro is literally teaching Luffy how to be a captain during entire series.

It is the other way around. Breath of all things is a nonsense Oda created as a plot armor for Zoro against Mr. 1 so that he can bail Zoro out against Mr.1 with nonsense. Now it is retconned as haki even then it is inconsistent.

He is just speaking nonsense. Alt account of hardcore Zorotard who can't read Onepiece. Reading imaginary piece where all of his fantasies and think as reality.
I agree that breath of all things is nonsense but it became haki. Haki at least is not nonsense.
Voice of all things is stupid, even more now that Luffy is telephatically talking to people.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But Luffy can telepathically communicate with other people, as he did with momonosuke and the heart pirates.
I can't believe I overlooked how damn useful this shit is!

Personal scenario:

First stage is hearing, like what Momo and Roger displayed. Second stage is Luffy, where he can send message to people. Third and final stage is Imu, where he can control all creatures and even objects he can send a message to, just like relaying a message to a network of puppets consisting of Gorosei, Admirals etc. Imu can mind-control them whenever he wants to. Even the mindless elements like the sea, land and air, Ancient Weapons, Imu can control them all with his will alone. The Voice of Dominance.

...little does Imu know that Luffy, while incapable of reaching the third stage, will invent the fourth stage himself by fusing Awakening, max CoC, his VoAT, and his Will of D. This is The Voice of Dream Shattering. Luffy invents complete authority over the physical laws in his own body. Luffy can't control the elements in the world like Imu, but he can rewrite his own physics to reach speed faster than light. Luffy can't control people's minds like puppets, but he can order his own fist to have the density infinite times higher than a ultramassive blackhole.
You had me in the first paragraph lmao