Character Discussion The WSC/WSS/WSM

as the World Strongst x Title says- Kaido > King, Mihawk > Shanks, Whitebeard>Roger are these true?

• Total voters
The Official STRONGEST title Wielders in the Verse at each Category

Oda gave Officially the STRONGEST title for a reason because they are the Strongest in each Kind,

The World Strongest Creature
Kaido king of the Beasts

After the Strongest title
King the Wild Fire

The World Strongest Swordsman
Dracule Mihawk

After the Strongest Title

RedHair Shanks

The World Strongest Man
Great Pirate, Whitebeard

Great Pirate, Gol d Roger

These are the Offcial Titles in manga Which already gave by Oda, If you think These Titles are Nothing, and if you think Non-Strongest Title Wielders (King,Shanks,Roger) are stronger than the Title Wielders(Mihawk Kaido,Whitebeard) Then Vote

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Imo the titles can't be ascribed universally but are subjected to subjective experience or only partially objective. Like the Whitebeard - Roger paradox for WSM.

I would bet on Mihawk > Kaido because that seems like the pattern Oda is going for, so I simply analyze his own doing here.

G

Gorosei Informer

Mostly agreed, this is what I believe almost 100%.

King might legit be the 2nd WSC given his race too, definitely possible imo. Would make sense since he's Kaidos right-hand too ofc.

I'm not certain on him being the 2nd WSC but I can definitely believe him to be if it's the case officially though.

The Official STRONGEST title Wielders in the Verse at each Category

Oda gave Officially the STRONGEST title for a reason because they are the Strongest in each Kind,

Kaido king of the Beasts

After the Strongest title
King the Wild Fire

Dracule Mihawk

RedHair Shanks

Great Pirate, Whitebeard

Great Pirate, Gol d Roger

These are the Offcial Titles in manga Which already gave by Oda, If you think These Titles are Nothing, and if you think Non-Strongest Title Wielders are stronger than them then Then Vote
Why is king here :kaidowhat:

King offscreened Marco in his base form. So yeah, he is stronger than Marco despite him being exhausted. And King is also pushing Zoro to extreme diff someone who had all these rooftop feats.
On screen Marco dealt with King and Queen but complained about stamina issues in a 2vs1 scenario
off screen the stamina issues became too significant for Marco to continue. That is hardly a W.

It is circular logic if you see Zoro as being stronger than he is to see the person he is fighting as being stronger than he is.

The Yonko got their own separate titles after they have been "the strongest" pirates on the sea facing the marines.

Kaido is "the strongest creature" because he isn't quite human.
Whitebeard was "the strongest human" because he was human.

For Mihawk he is "the strongest Swordsman" because he mastered his Swordsmanship and there is no one in that part to top him. It is not about the greatest strength but his sword skills. Shanks got nothing to do with that. He might fight with a sword but isn't the best in that regard. His haki might be stronger though.

Why is King in this list? He doesn't have such title. We barely saw him fighting yet. He is a subordinate? What is the point?

It doesn't mean there is noone stronger than them, maybe they just haven't been encountered by someone to record. Just because they are superb in one thing, doesn't mean they are superb in everything. And depending on the skills and attributes they have, they are being titled that way.