Future Events The Year of the Legendary, O-Soba Mask!

Are you hyped for Sanj...I mean Soba Mask this year?

• Total voters
Lads, this is the place to talk about our boi Soba Mask's exploits this year! The one who sits at the very top and is famed throughout Wano as Soba Mask. What Soba mask will accomplish is truly going to be great! Anyone can add to this thread when Sanji does something insane (Thanks to @Queen for the idea!)

What do I expect from the legend this year?

- New Pimpin Raid Suit Design
- Confirmation that our boi low diffed Page D. One!
- Mr. Prince moments on steroids
- New powerups in Haki including Future Sight and Presence Hiding
- Our boy to bring down Queen the Plague
- Sheer badassery

Not enough to call it The Year of Sanji ( we know whose year it is:cheers: ), but why not, though I don't get the Future Sight one. Queen is not the type of an opponent for which you need FS to deal with. Maybe he will unlock the other type of AdCoO.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I give that if Oda desires to, Sanji is going for the Queen "kill". Not sure if that will make him YC1 level or not but Queen stands on YC1.5-2 so that's simply logical.

H

Haoshoku

I’m keeping my expectations low when it comes to everything but I am looking forward to Oda utilizing Sanji’s DJ more and potentially getting another new ability outside the RS. But unlike WCI, Sanji will be getting a couple of fights this arc.

I’m keeping my expectations low when it comes to everything but I am looking forward to Oda utilizing Sanji’s DJ more and potentially getting another new ability outside the RS. But unlike WCI, Sanji will be getting a couple of fights this arc.
Oda already have him fighting and being first to defeat the YV serious threat out of anyone from his side, so this arc is more about fighting for him compare to WCI which was never true purpose. So we can expect more fighting of him this arc.