Current Events The Decade of Zoro

Another totsuka sword in Susanoo's possession, which he used to slay Orochi. This sword is also named Ama-no-Habakiri or Ame-no-Habakiri (天羽々斬, lit. "Snake-Slayer of Takamagahara"),
Are we talking about Susanno or Oden ?

If were talking about Susanoo...then he never possessed a sword called Enma. If were talking about Oden...then he never cut Orochi.

Stop picking and choosing.

Are we talking about Susanno or Oden ?

If were talking about Susanoo...then he never possessed a sword called Enma. If were talking about Oden...then he never cut Orochi.

Stop picking and choosing.
I guess Oda just named the sword the same as the one from the myths for no reason especially in the same arc as a main antagonist called orochi who has a Yamata no orochi devil fruit
Damn how stupid of me
Post automatically merged:

Must be in to gymnastics with how much you jump around the point of what I’m saying

:milaugh:Dude, the length and the amount of mental gymanstic and damage control Chrono will undergo after ZKK should be archived for future generations. :kata:
You are correct, the manga is young and new generations will come, cause One Piece will be discussed for decades to come, it's an industry that won't even outright die with its end, which is estimated in 10 years *assuming nothing comes later too* like a spin off series etc.

Regardless the damage control is real indeed, I didn't see all this mess until Zoro declared those words. If that's enough to bother someone so much then they are afraid of those words.

You are correct, the manga is young and new generations will come, cause One Piece will be discussed for decades to come, it's an industry that won't even outright die with its end, which is estimated in 10 years *assuming nothing comes later too* like a spin off series etc.

Regardless the damage control is real indeed, I didn't see all this mess until Zoro declared those words. If that's enough to bother someone so much then they are afraid of those words.
The fact that the Grandmaster's mere words could send real world adults trembling in fear and overdose on copium means Zoro's ability is beyond Meta level. It's outright Pataphysical! :kata:

Zoro >>> Toribot, Kami Tenchi, Featherine, Creator, Law of Creation, Lord of Nightmares, Hajun, Creasion, and Azathoth confirmed! :steef::steef::steef:

The fact that the Grandmaster's mere words could send real world adults trembling in fear and overdose on copium means Zoro's ability is beyond Meta level. It's outright Pataphysical! :kata:

Zoro >>> Toribot, Kami Tenchi, Featherine, Creator, Law of Creation, Lord of Nightmares, Hajun, Creasion, and Azathoth confirmed! :steef::steef::steef:
Well of course he is. His meta solos One Piece and now that those guys will read this the Copium will finally come to an end for lack of refueling.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yup since a marine is here
Easy to see how their bounties would be measured

The only thing im wondering is how Big Zoro's bounty will be if he kills kaido...
He shouldn't have a bigger bounty than his Captain. I think this is what Oda thinks.

If ZKK happens. I think it will be something like Luffy 2b Zoro 1.8b. Just example.

Why are you guys not talking about Zoro's greatness instead of getting baited by Chrono.

Zoro just defeated a 350 mil supernova. What do you guys think his deserved bounty should be?
I already mentioned this in the bounty thread before, but okay.

BB dealt the finishing blow on WB and stomped Marco & the remaining WBP to get to 2.24 billion.

Zoro bodied 1/4 of the WG, will likely clap King or Queen, and is going for ZKK (which means, he will likely play the role of Akainu instead of BB if not outright BB & Akainu roles combined against Kaido). Not gonna lie, if Luffy's bounty reaches 3.5 billion after Wano, then Zoro's should be 2.5 billion at least and 3 billion tops. But only because neither Luffy nor Zoro will solo a Yonko at this arc.

Really, from this point on, the difference between Luffy's bounty and Zoro's bounty should be 1 billion berry at most and not more than that (which means, yes, I think the fact that Luffy's bounty is over 1.2 billion higher than Zoro's is befuddling, regardless of the justified circumstances).

But this will likely the last time within the next 3-5 years Zoro's bounty will receive a huge boost, though, only because I don't think Shiryu will either be a difficult challenge or a huge bounty boost for Zoro whereas taking out Teach will certainly get Luffy to break the 4 billion barrier (really wish we got Diamond Shiryu instead of Invisible Shiryu, tsk).

Zoro will probably break the 4 billion barrier after defeating Fujitora and gets a nice round 5 billion as his final bounty after fulfilling his dream by defeating Mihawk. Luffy's bounty after the fall of WG should be above Roger's, too, like a nice round 6 billion, so this is still in line with what I said about their bounty difference earlier.