The Zoro and Sanji Truce Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Since I’m a fan of both Zoro and Sanji, I thought it’d be cool to have a thread with no bickering between stans of both characters.

So consider this thread a place where there’s a truce between both fan bases.

Their relationship is an exaggerated version of my brother and I. Always bickering but understand each other better than anybody. Getting away with treating someone like that can only happen when there’s an underlying respect and understanding. They’re just too manly, macho and competitive to show it :suresure:

So if you normally rag on Zoro or Sanji, I want you to grit your teeth, summon up all the empathy you have in your body, and reply with one thing you like about the character. Then you can go back to the flame wars on on the rest of the forum if you like :lawsigh:

Why don't you get us started @ZoroIsOverrated @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MonsterZoro :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Anyways back to it. I really like Zoro because when it comes to the badass aspect he never fails to dissapoint. I also relate to Zoro when it comes to social events. I kinda act mysterious and interesting.....Ngl it works.:pepelit:
Post automatically merged:

Let me join this truce

they got fine bitches

Hella fine bitches

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.