General Mafia General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
he better win this otherwise the murican justice system is freakin ludicrous, or the jury is blind. idk if we'll get to see Camille again but it would be p cool, she's been going ham at amber lmao. kinda wish Dr. Curry wouldve gotten more screentime she's been really insteresting to listen to, at least when Ellaine wasnt questioning her about the muffins and dinner with johnnys team
The good thing about the trial is that it has showcased how men can be victims of domestic violence. After the testimonies and the audio, she cut that man's finger off. I don't think he was completely innocent but she was the aggressor. The owner of the trailer palace ended up being a good witness. I think Amber also showed a liar's tale on the stand when she would never clearly say those who countered her were lying. I know my response wouldn't have been "yes that is their testimony." It would have been more of "They a damn lie" :milaugh:

Also, I still am so confused about the look her sister Whitney had on her face during the trial when she sat behind her sister.

The good thing about the trial is that it has showcased how men can be victims of domestic violence. After the testimonies and the audio, she cut that man's finger off. I don't think he was completely innocent but she was the aggressor. The owner of the trailer palace ended up being a good witness. I think Amber also showed a liar's tale on the stand when she would never clearly say those who countered her were lying. I know my response wouldn't have been "yes that is their testimony." It would have been more of "They a damn lie" :milaugh:

Also, I still am so confused about the look her sister Whitney had on her face during the trial when she sat behind her sister.
amber has shown that she's a lunatic, and she can't act for shit. it's still beyond me that ppl were believing her claims when she started it years ago. also i think it's more likely than not that he's 'completely' innocent, otherwise amber wouldve had some kinda legit pics to show during the trial instead of all the fake bruises and whatever fake 'evidence' she came up with. The choice of words she had when she was being questioned was also super weird yea, trying hard so ppl cant use it against her lol

her sister seems to be always looking like that, lmao

I thought a SRM would be preferred over a RM

I'm surprised
i guess it's usually about theme that gets ppl interested and not what kinda madness it has

People want the hedgehog in the spotlight... Though in these types of votes it's usually defined more about the theme. You can have the perfect game set up and still struggle to get the players needed. Sonic is way more mainstream than the other option, good chances most of the people who voted for it grew up with sonic while the other one is kinda niche

Zemmi

GodMommie
amber has shown that she's a lunatic, and she can't act for shit. it's still beyond me that ppl were believing her claims when she started it years ago. also i think it's more likely than not that he's 'completely' innocent, otherwise amber wouldve had some kinda legit pics to show during the trial instead of all the fake bruises and whatever fake 'evidence' she came up with. The choice of words she had when she was being questioned was also super weird yea, trying hard so ppl cant use it against her lol

her sister seems to be always looking like that, lmao

i guess it's usually about theme that gets ppl interested and not what kinda madness it has
One of the most frustrating things Amber has done so much damage to real survivors of domestic violence, it's disgusting. I have never been one of those people who goes by "believe all women". Everyone deserves to be heard when accusations are made, instead of fake claims destroying men's lives instantly. Shocking but women can & do lie. Now with Amber, it's being highlighted how far some can go to lie. So real victims could have fear of coming out now because of her or will have to work harder to show that the events are true.

I also learned, don't say anything around no one because you never know if they are recording every conversation you are having with them. Which I also find one of the creepiest things she did.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yeah the idea of Sonic is because of Nostalgia.

Aside from the original games I *think* I've played and beat Sonic Adventure and Sonic adventure 2 like five times each lol

Had a goated Chao that was the carbon copy of Shadow :yearight:

Dungeon would have a pretty interesting mechanism

he better win this otherwise the murican justice system is freakin ludicrous, or the jury is blind. idk if we'll get to see Camille again but it would be p cool, she's been going ham at amber lmao. kinda wish Dr. Curry wouldve gotten more screentime she's been really insteresting to listen to, at least when Ellaine wasnt questioning her about the muffins and dinner with johnnys team
That sounds like a movie lmao
I also learned, don't say anything around no one because you never know if they are recording every conversation you are having with them. Which I also find one of the creepiest things she did
You mean as in "never talk to people and never speak in general"? That's a bit hard to live up to, don't you think?

Zemmi

GodMommie
That sounds like a movie lmao

You mean as in "never talk to people and never speak in general"? That's a bit hard to live up to, don't you think?
I didn't mean in the literal sense but pointing out the insanity that the woman recorded so many conversations without him being aware of it. Also taking pictures of him in various vulnerable states. Likely, staged photos to make it look like he was doing something at the moment he likely wasn't. She also had all these pictures showing "damage" he had done but the photos didn't match what she was saying. She also leaked a video to TMZ and informed them she would be at a courthouse getting a restraining order, so they could take a picture of her with a big bruise on her face, this photo was taken 6 days after the last time she saw Depp.

The entire case has been wild.

The zodiac talk is good but if we go deep down the rabbit hole you get to the 16 personality types. I'm a ENFP the Champion
I am a mix of entp and infp

But that's doesn't make sense :milaugh:

That's true

You can have a mix of two signs if you're born in the cusp

Next DP on Ariess' game:

Signs love compatibility
Lmao we would love to have that discussion