General Mafia General Chat

One of the most frustrating things Amber has done so much damage to real survivors of domestic violence, it's disgusting. I have never been one of those people who goes by "believe all women". Everyone deserves to be heard when accusations are made, instead of fake claims destroying men's lives instantly. Shocking but women can & do lie. Now with Amber, it's being highlighted how far some can go to lie. So real victims could have fear of coming out now because of her or will have to work harder to show that the events are true.

I also learned, don't say anything around no one because you never know if they are recording every conversation you are having with them. Which I also find one of the creepiest things she did.
the ppl who go by ''believe all women'' are the ones who p much enabled her and whatever she's been doing, without even looking at how she's been acting when claiming what johnny has been allegedly doing to her. she's been way too smug since the start about the whole thing if u consider what she allegedly went through, absolutely disgusting if theres been ppl who straight up bought her story.

i think u can still say whatever u want, the whole thing with amber was just that she's been constantly provoking him to get a reaction out of him when he's drunk, but even then he just wanted to avoid her and not straight up beat her up lol. the video she took of him where he was shouting and kicking the kitchen doors wouldve been completely different if he was indeed the aggressive one of the two, and she wouldnt be laughing but crying and running for her life. amber has shown once again that she doesnt know how humans and their behaviour & emotions work

That sounds like a movie lmao
i could totally see that as part of a movie, especially this one:

I look at the community post timeskip and usually in the end of the arc you had 80-90 who been happy in general with the arc and 10-20% who been disappointed. Wano is the first arc where I feel like 50-60% of the community like it and 40-50% dislike the arc,I never see the community splitting up in two groups like in this arc, you can see how Oda writing fall lower this arc that we reach such brutal debates.

DR and Whole Cake island are good. You could feel the characters and also the villians. In wano you feel like Oda don't really care for the villain troup, he just want to wank his samurai with stupid writing.

This is what I call peak.
:steef:
wrong thread Tyki :milaugh:

I didn't mean in the literal sense but pointing out the insanity that the woman recorded so many conversations without him being aware of it. Also taking pictures of him in various vulnerable states. Likely, staged photos to make it look like he was doing something at the moment he likely wasn't. She also had all these pictures showing "damage" he had done but the photos didn't match what she was saying. She also leaked a video to TMZ and informed them she would be at a courthouse getting a restraining order, so they could take a picture of her with a big bruise on her face, this photo was taken 6 days after the last time she saw Depp.

The entire case has been wild.
Sometimes I doubt that people like that woman are human beings.