Speculations Theories and Head Canons

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
  • Zoro will open Kaido's scar and be reconigized as a samurai on par with Oden.
  • Zoro will kill Kaido.
  • Sanji and Jinbe vs King and Queen.
  • Kidd vs Big Mom.
  • Kidd will unlock advanced CoC.
  • Blackbeard has a Yeti or Krampus fruit.
  • The man with a 1% chance of survival is Kaido.
  • Usopp has CoC.
  • Sakazuki and Teach are PK level.
  • There will be a Orange Admiral.
  • Jinbe will fight the leader of CP-0.
  • Teach is a Rocks fanboy.
  • Oden's overrated.
Pretty sure I'm wrong about half of these.

• Zoro will kill Kaido.
  • Kidd vs Big Mom.
  • Usopp has CoC.
  • Oden's overrated.
:eeke::eeke:
Post automatically merged:

zoro fight queen, he already knows zoro is the real no.2 of the SH's and wants to take him out for saying he'll cut his captain

:zosmug::zosmug:

• Zoro will kill Kaido.
  • Kidd vs Big Mom.
  • Usopp has CoC.
  • Oden's overrated.
The 1% man I'm sure it was Drake, he was dead meat but he got miraculously saved.
An orange admiral would follow the pattern, maybe they will replace Issho? Also, what about a brown (red+yellow+blue) admiral? Maybe Kong?
If you mean right now then I don't know, but by the end of the story Sakazuki and Teach ought to be among the very best.
Well, Teach's ship is called Saber of Xebec and the last time we've seen the BB Pirates they were on the Island where the Rocks Pirates were formed, so...
I agree that Oden is overrated if you mean power-wise, he couldn't even compete with Roger and Newgate, he severely injured Kaido, but that was 20 years ago, I think Kaido was way weaker back then.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
An orange admiral would follow the pattern, maybe they will replace Issho? Also, what about a brown (red+yellow+blue) admiral? Maybe Kong?
I think a hypothetical Orange Admiral would replace Kizaru, then we would have the three secondary colors as admirals.

There's a vice admiral named Tokikake who has the title Chaton, which means Brown Pig. Apparently he's an admiral candidate.

1. Sanji will fight both King and Queen

- Oda created a plot line where Sanji has interacted with both, and these to have been a pair since their introduction, it’s fair they end as a pair as well.

2. Zoro injured and Hiyori will finish off Orochi and turn Enma black then join the Kaido fight with empowered Enma

- Enma should be turned black by End of Wano, but simultaneously Zoro not turning Wado ichimonji black first by his own acts just doesn’t feel fitting.

3. Luffy will lose to Kaido and we’ll get 9 straw hats vs Kaido during the fourth act.

4. Kid will fight Apoo and Killer Will extreme diff Hawkins. And just like Law commented on Zoros power, Kid will comment on Sanjis.

5. Yamato will fight Jack after Jack obliterates Inu.

- Jack is going to be running towards the scabbards, after Yamato gives the scabbards Momo they’ll head to the tower to try and face Kaido and Jack and Yamato will run into each other and fight.

6. Big Mom will face CP-0

The current CP-0 are the kids that big Mom had at her birthday party and they’ll face Linlin and explain what will happen at her birthday party.

7. Fujitora and Ryokugyu are as strong as Akainu.

8. Burgess is stronger than Jozu meanwhile Shiryu is stronger than Vista.

Last edited: