Theories and Stats for the 'other' 3 Fire Dragons

Tairoji is the one that sparked the whole power struggle between Fire Dragons so I would say he has the best leadership of his side. And probably decent combat ability too. Shousen seems to be the strategist type general based on his appearance so he should be the smartest one on his side and lastly, Batou is probably a mixed of fighting and strategic general.

Tairoji is the one that sparked the whole power struggle between Fire Dragons so I would say he has the best leadership of his side. And probably decent combat ability too. Shousen seems to be the strategist type general based on his appearance so he should be the smartest one on his side and lastly, Batou is probably a mixed of fighting and strategic general.
That was always my assumption but having seen Hakuki's physical size and stats (86), combined with the possibility that Tairoji appears to enjoy slicing up defenceless women, kinda makes me think he isn't this brave figure who charges head first into battles.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Tairoji was definitely a cruel type of general. A primarily martially based great general with a penchant for cruel and vicious tactics, i.e massacring villages. I imagine him as a combination of Kaishibou and Hakuki's massacres. Probably one of the strongest swordfighters of his era. The third strongest of the Fire Dragons and one of the premier martial generals of his era. Probably the Fire Dragon that Renpa was said to have slain. I believe that he had few allies politically because of his wife killing

Strength: 94-95
Intelligence: 88
Leadership: 90.

Shousen. I think it's clear by his appearance that he wasn't a martial general. I headcanon him as the Koshou/SHK of the Wei Fire Dragons. The primary strategist who directed the other Fire Dragons. More of a long term strategist than a onfield tactician. Most likely possessed a Ranbihaku type subordinate general. I would imagine that he came from a very noble family. Maybe he was another subordinate of the Wei Lord Shin Ryou Kun?

Strength: ??
Intelligence: 95
Leadership: 92

Batou. The all rounder? I don't know. I would headcanon him as a capable fighter but preferred long term distance warfare. It was said that the men of Wei are very serious, and I would expect Batou to be a traditionalist, probably against the marriage between step siblings. I guess he is well-rounded as well.

Strength: 90:
Intelligence: 90
Leadership: 90

I really hope we meet some of their vassals/family members in future Wei arcs

@Lee Ba Shou