Future Events Theory: Luffy will die soon

Kaido said in this latest chapter multiple times that Luffy is at his limit, and that if he keeps going on he's going to die for sure. We also have those scenes before Luffy awakened gear 5 where it is mentioned that Luffy's voice vanished and there's a lot of talk about death.

We know Luffy isn't going to stop trying to beat Kaido, and he even said recently he's not afraid of death, even if his voice is dissapearing.

Kaido also said that the only way the alliance would stop believing Luffy would win was if he showed them Luffy's dead body.
It seems there has been been a lot of talk about death recently, and it seems Oda is trying to tell us something (in general death has been mentioned a lot in Wano).

So my theory is that Luffy will die in a couple of chapters after Kaido gets his flashback and awakens. Kaido will then take his corpse to the live floor and break the spirit of the alliance.
And Law will use the inmortality surgery to revive Luffy (maybe it has that ability too, it wouldn't surprise me from him). So Law will die and Luffy will revive.

P.S. The raid will also fail, and Luffy will lose an eye.
Only comments saying how good this theory is allowed.

Last edited:
Kaido is such a bum , he could have killed Luffy A BILLION TIMES :
- in Udon
- after the first ragnarok Ko
- after launching him off of the rooftop
- when he run out of G5 and was dieng
Kaido is literally Luffy's babysitter it's stupid

Or. Awakening uses up a DF users life force. Hence why instead of killing Luffy immediately Doflamingo and Katakuri used it as a last resort.

But luffy essentially used so much life force here it reduced his life by decades.

Law isn't dying lol he is one of the most popular characters

Kaido is such a bum , he could have killed Luffy A BILLION TIMES :
- in Udon
- after the first ragnarok Ko
- after launching him off of the rooftop
- when he run out of G5 and was dieng
Kaido is literally Luffy's babysitter it's stupid
In light of Gear 5, all of those instances make sense. Luffy was hopeless and when CP0 interfered, it became a shitty win for him to where Luffy getting back up was preferred.

Or. Awakening uses up a DF users life force. Hence why instead of killing Luffy immediately Doflamingo and Katakuri used it as a last resort.

But luffy essentially used so much life force here it reduced his life by decades.
I think this is true even if he doesn't die here. He's losing so much lifespan that I think he's going to die by the end of the series.

B

Ballel

Kaido said in this latest chapter multiple times that Luffy is at his limit, and that if he keeps going on he's going to die for sure. We also have those scenes before Luffy awakened gear 5 where it is mentioned that Luffy's voice vanished and there's a lot of talk about death.

We know Luffy isn't going to stop trying to beat Kaido, and he even said recently he's not afraid of death, even if his voice is dissapearing.

Kaido also said that the only way the alliance would stop believing Luffy would win was if he showed them Luffy's dead body.
It seems there has been been a lot of talk about death recently, and it seems Oda is trying to tell us something (in general death has been mentioned a lot in Wano).

So my theory is that Luffy will die in a couple of chapters after Kaido gets his flashback and awakens. Kaido will then take his corpse to the live floor and break the spirit of the alliance.
And Law will use the inmortality surgery to revive Luffy (maybe it has that ability too, it wouldn't surprise me from him). So Law will die and Luffy will revive.

Is ''luffy will die'' the new ''raid will fail'':luffylaugh:

All kaidos forces are wiped out, if you think that kaido is solo winning this, you havent been paying attention.

Pretty sure immortality surgery doesn't revive the dead. It makes someone living, immortal.

Also, making the MC actually immortal (as opposed to just plot armor immortal lol) seems like a really bad idea
Yeah, I don't think Luffy should become immortal. That's the only thing going against this theory (8.

Is ''luffy will die'' the new ''raid will fail'':luffylaugh:
Raid failers 4ever