Theory Theory on the whole monster trios mothers names and who Luffys mother is

In the recent sbs, we found out the name of Zoros Heritage. We found the name of zoros mother and father and his relation to the shimotuski. The important thing I wanna point out is the name of zoros mother, that being Tera. Tera in Japanese translates to earth in English. Now if we look at another straw hats mother, Sanjis mom Sora, that translates to sky. Now if we try to think of a pattern in the way the monster trios mothers are named, we can put together that earth, sky, and ocean. Ocean or sea is translated to “ umi “. Umi backwards is Imu. Imu is luffys mom.

I just thought of this while eating so if you have any thoughts I wanna hear it.

In the recent sbs, we found out the name of Zoros Heritage. We found the name of zoros mother and father and his relation to the shimotuski. The important thing I wanna point out is the name of zoros mother, that being Tera. Tera in Japanese translates to earth in English https://19216811.cam/ https://1921681001.id/ . Now if we look at another straw hats mother, Sanjis mom Sora, that translates to sky. Now if we try to think of a pattern in the way the monster trios mothers are named, we can put together that earth, sky, and ocean. Ocean or sea is translated to “ umi “. Umi backwards is Imu. Imu is luffys mom.

I just thought of this while eating so if you have any thoughts I wanna hear it.
i got thiss.....

Actually Sora is Japanese for sky. Terra with two r’s is earth in Latin(and other Latin languages). And if we assume that the mothers of the monster trio are name after the 3 components of the biosphere we could assume that Luffy’s mother be named after the sea in Japanese or any other language. For example Thalassa in greek. Monkey D. Thalassa doesn’t sound that bad to me.

Zoro’s mother Tera written with the kanji actually means temple though. But this could be just Oda playing tricks on us.

In the recent sbs, we found out the name of Zoros Heritage. We found the name of zoros mother and father and his relation to the shimotuski. The important thing I wanna point out is the name of zoros mother, that being Tera. Tera in Japanese translates to earth in English. Now if we look at another straw hats mother, Sanjis mom Sora, that translates to sky. Now if we try to think of a pattern in the way the monster trios mothers are named, we can put together that earth, sky, and ocean. Ocean or sea is translated to “ umi “. Umi backwards is Imu. Imu is luffys mom.

The UMI thing is a misdirect as IMU’s name is really not IMU, but IM, given the Katakana usage. IM is probably related to the Monkey family though since he is likely inspired by one of the members of the Monkees Band, with his name coming from their hit single I’M A Believer. Which is why all the Gorosei are singers/actors

You are sharp. Yes, Imu is most likely to be Luffy's mother.

They both are Lunarians. The D clan is a Lunarian clan and the lunarians are ones who came down to the Earth from the moon a thousand years ago. They look like humans, but are very different.

We already did this
:stop:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

this makes 0 sense in japanese btw
so its literally impossible

this makes 0 sense in japanese btw
so its literally impossible
Not really. Even Japanese is not fully Japanese. Most words can and are written in Chinese characters. And English terms have no Japanese translations. They just get a full dedicated vocab of Kana to compose the anglo words with.

One Piece isn't a report for a news outlet. It's a manga story, a creative work. Why only think linearly along one language or culture? Is Japan an isolated cave that no communication gets in or out of, so that Oda can't take inspiration from multiple sources?

I do understand the need to stick to a desire for consistency and poetry to gain some sense of security and imagine one can be able to make sense of things, but those lines of thought are just going to misdirect.