There will be news about BLEACH in Next week's issue!

G

Gorosei Informer

Thank you for the tag @Jaguark101 , very excited about this! Kubo's glorious comeback and people (including myself too) realising they understimated and underappreciated him is legit happening!

Wonder what the Bleach Ex is too?

Hopefully this is a confirmation of a return of the manga too, a continuation with the now setup Hell Arc and the ultimate comeback in manga history as far as I know!

:cheers::stealthblack::finally::hohoho::bignews:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Thank you for the tag @Jaguark101 , very excited about this! Kubo's glorious comeback and people (including myself too) realising they understimated and underappreciated him is legit happening!

Wonder what the Bleach Ex is too?

Hopefully this is a confirmation of a return of the manga too, a continuation with the now setup Hell Arc and the ultimate comeback in manga history as far as I know!

:cheers::stealthblack::finally::hohoho::bignews:
Bleach Ex is the expo which happened in december. Kubo showed off the Post 10 year Timeskip designs of quite a lot of the cast. Here's a brief look at some of them https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/rj2k6i
Harribel :steef:
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Hell arc continuation confirmed?
If the TYBW arc does really well, then they might try and continue it. SJ needs to get something with MHA ending, Black Clover becoming a TYBW with Lucifero being as broken as he is and backhanding the verse (PIS arrow for Lucifero), and Loruto doing whatever they're doing.