Theory This is how i think the rest of the story of Full of lead plays out with Garp, Koby, Sword and Kuzan

I already see how this plays out:

A. While garp is fighting aoikiji the other blackbeard pirates start attacking members of Sword.

B. Fodder marines that came with garp and sword now fight the other fodder pirates at full of lead

C. The blackbeard commanders try Jumping garp while he is pummeling aokiji

D. Koby furious begs for assistance in terms of getting his chain uncuffed

E. Prince gruss uses his clay abilities to for a mold of clay in the shape of a key and uses said key to unlocked kobys shackles

F. Koby asks prince gruss and Kuchaku to protect hibari since she is immobile and defenseless and can die if struck while her body is ice. He adds that they have to also assist garp since hibari can only be undone by aoikijis ice if he himself wills it or if he is knocked out by garps attack. With this prince gruss uses his ability to create several golem that protect hibari.

G. Garp tells the rest of sword and the marines to take a ship that's on full of lead and flee.

H. Everyone reluctantly agrees except koby who states that by leaving will be ensuring garps defeat/capture.

I. Helmeppo reminds coby to live on and fight for another day which he told koby at marine Ford with coby stating that if they don't act now then their training for 2 years would have been in vain. We get a flashback with Helmeppo and koby training with garp as they are learning haki with garp telling them what Rayleigh told luffy which is that "haki blooms in battle".

J. With kobys conviction the others (all of the marines present) agree to stay and fight.

K. We see Bogard. He was also on the ship. Commenting on the groups determination

L. We get match ups: (1).Bogard vs shiryu, (2).Koby vs corrupt king, (3).Helmeppo vs Vasco shot, (4). Tashigi, Kuchaku, and Gruss vs Wolf.

M. Swords motive is holding off the commnaders as best as they can long enough for garp to force aoikiji to undo his ice on hibari.

(N). We learn the abilities of sword members:

1. Tashigi knows basic coO and coA hardening along with geppo as well as soru and even took a perfected light saber created from vegapunk.
2. Helmeppo knows basic coO and coA hardening, along with all rokoushiki techniques.
3. Gruss knows basic coO and coA hardening, along with his logia clay devil fruit abilities to make many soldiers, weaponry etc.
4. Kuchaku knows basic co0 and coA hardening, along with her paramecia devil fruit that bends inanimate objects once wiped to her will
5. Koby knows advanced coO and basic coA hardening along with all 7 rokoushiki techniques which includes his own variation of the rokougun that he utilizes as punches. He is also able to combine multiple rokoushiki techniques simultaneously with ease.
6. Bogard knows basic coO and advanced coA, along with all 6 rokoushiki techniques along with gentle and strong swordplay. He also carries around and uses smoke bombs

(O). Aokiji and garp are bloodied , Sword members are doing well agaisnt the blackbeard commnaders.

(P). Corrupt king uses the landscape of the land to try and threaten koby with the idea of crushing hibari showing that he can do so even if gruss clay creatures are protecting hibari.

(Q). Koby is furious and replicates a miniature version of the Galaxy impact garp did in chapter 1080 hitting and completely defeating corrupt king with it. This shocks aoikiji leading him to tell garp "He also has conquerors too? I see why you invest so much in him".

(R). Garp is proud of koby and the ice casing on hibari has been undone. However blackbeard himself along with the other members of his crew has shown up. Garp knowing the severity of the situation is saddened. However we see another marine ship. In it are Smoker, sengoku and xdrake.

(S) . Garp is elated. Smoker uses his fruit to simultaneously collect all of the marines and place them on the ship. Koby and helmeppo are screaming for garp to come with them but blackbeard uses a powerful shockwave against the two. The are both protected by sengoku in Buddha form.

(T). In thr finally of full of lead we see garp attack with another powerful move once more but he is stop by am invisible shiryu , then quake by blackbeard and finally frozen by aoikiji for all the marines and sword members to see. Koby and helmeppo cry out garps name

I see it this way .
The ex number 1 disciple of Garp Aokiji will defeat Garp .
Garp will manedge to save Koby and everyone and will get captured or killed by Kuzan .
Koby will swear revenge on the black beard pirates and swear to capture them .
Later when Luffy will be ready to face the BB pirates Koby will team up with luffy and be the temporary 11 member he will face Aokiji who will be the second boss of the arc and he will defeat Aokiji proving himself worthy of being an Admiral by defeating Kuzan .
I see all the other members fighting swords and tashigi I think shiryu will fight tashigi and helmeppo in 2 v1 .

I think Shiryu will use his DF to capture Coby as a hostage and then Garp will let his guard down like Oden, which will force Aokiji to strike a fatal blow on Garp.