Chapter Discussion "This much Power might be enough to knock even me out" Its Official!!!

Zoro fans been winning.

Zoros feats having his fans like:

What feats? Zoro only does boring stuff, boring fanservice fights alla Lucci and this chapter's thriller bark flashback and Kuma's thought bubble are just another piece of fanservice for the very Zoro fans that Oda CUCKED to the moon and back with his terrible neglect of Zoro's Wano story. Lolda can give us as many half assed consolation prizes as he wants, no fanservice fight or one liner reaction by other characters can replace actual storytelling.

What feats? Zoro only does boring stuff, boring fanservice fights alla Lucci and this chapter's thriller bark flashback and Kuma's thought bubble are just another piece of fanservice for the very Zoro fans that Oda CUCKED to the moon and back with his terrible neglect of Zoro's Wano story. Lolda can give us as many half assed consolation prizes as he wants, no fanservice fight or one liner reaction by other characters can replace actual storytelling.
Zoro gave Vano a huge amount of exploits. I am completely satisfied. Yes, we were deprived of the cherry on the cake in the form of a zkk, but in the end, a cake is a cake, even without a cherry.

That says it all when all you care about is ZKK 😂I was NOT talking about ZKK :saden:
I don't care about zkk. Vano is=Killer,Apu,Hakai stop,Scar on Kaido,the most expensive yc1 and double damage,acoc,top ryoo. Many people don't like Vano, but Zoro's exploits were great. For me, Zoro saved Vano's arch.

That says it all when all you care about is ZKK 😂I was NOT talking about ZKK :saden:
Tbh everyone does boring shit..it isn't some masterful literature and a fiction driven mostly by hype with plot holes in almost every page of every chapter.

And in a mediocre fiction like this Zoro is the best and the most satisfactory character to follow. What, you want me to be a fan of Luffy? Who needs 35 reincarnations to beat opponents and turns into an Old Man, or Sanji who nearly died looking at mermaid titties.

Lets not even talk about characters? Best side characters Oda created are Doflamingo and Crocodile and one if the basic creation of grief vs madness archetype and others character motivations are as non-existent as Sanjis man hood.

People act like One Piece is some Shakespeare level literature where we are getting complex plot lines. Its literally Black and White cartoons.

Tbh everyone does boring shit..it isn't some masterful literature and a fiction driven mostly by hype with plot holes in almost every page of every chapter.

And in a mediocre fiction like this Zoro is the best and the most satisfactory character to follow. What, you want me to be a fan of Luffy? Who needs 35 reincarnations to beat opponents and turns into an Old Man, or Sanji who nearly died looking at mermaid titties.

Lets not even talk about characters? Best side characters Oda created are Doflamingo and Crocodile and one if the basic creation of grief vs madness archetype and others character motivations are as non-existent as Sanjis man hood.

People act like One Piece is some Shakespeare level literature where we are getting complex plot lines. Its literally Black and White cartoons.
To be honest, when I became interested in manga in 2009, I read all the iconic works. Naruto, Bleach, Berserk, Kenshin the Tramp and so on, but I avoided van pease. I just didn't like the redneck in the straw hat. But then I just saw Zoro in the picture next to him. And in early 2011, I read van pease. And Zoro has been the one I read the op for almost 13 years now.

To be honest, when I became interested in manga in 2009, I read all the iconic works. Naruto, Bleach, Berserk, Kenshin the Tramp and so on, but I avoided van pease. I just didn't like the redneck in the straw hat. But then I just saw Zoro in the picture next to him. And in early 2011, I read van pease. And Zoro has been the one I read the op for almost 13 years now.
Well my first official exposure to One Piece was through Screw Attack, I was watching one of their death battles and saw Luffy and it immediately turned me off, I am like wtf?
I am supposed to watch this abomination as a protagonist and this is what everyone is talking about?

But then my best friend who ironically doesn't give a shit about One Piece anymore, neither watches nor reads it kept trying to convince me to watch it back in 2016, right when Trump was running for presidency, he was a Big fan.

When I first watched, I kinda liked Luffy and first thing I did was look up
"Top 10 One Piece characters" and back then top tens list was the biggest "Top 10 Website" and I saw Zoro at top and initially I was like he's cool but what's the hype?

Then Alabasta made Zoro my favorite character too.

That doesn't prove anything. Z o l o was almost killed. He couldn't fight and because of him, they couldn't run away of kizaru. Also Luffy had to fight with all that pain and win. Z o l o never show something like that. Z o l o needed Magic Medicine.

lol what a bunch of babies crying over that fact that zoro is just better in every way over his crew in terms of willpower. Yes he has ryumas genes but zoro had to WORK for his strength. Same as the sword god. The only thing he inherited was willpower. Same as luffy same as any of the top tier conquers did. There is no blessed physical genetics, or modified genes like princess swirly brows, and mythical fire god goofy. He had to go through multiple hellish battles to attain his current strength. People who say otherwise are truly living in denial and are pathetic and they know it. Keep licking eye diffed sanji’s ass cheeks.
:pepecopium:

It’s only gunna keep getting worse for you people from here on out.

Only if Zoro hadn't been half-dead already before taking in Luffy's damage (Kuma's own words in the original chapter).
Only if Luffy wasn't already KOed from his own damage alone.
Only if Kuma hadn't claimed he would have also went to 0 HP just from Luffy's damage alone.
Only if Zoro still didn't lose consciousness for hours and remained standing straight and awake until the rest woke up.

If Kuma had transferred Zoro's previously accumulated damage to Luffy, Luffy would be dead.
If Kuma, who claims he wouldn't be able to take Luffy's pain alone, had taken on the combined damage from Zoro and Luffy, he would be dead.

Sit down.
No, Zoro previous damage was no where more than Luffy took so Luffy would be fine given how it went for him in impel down. Kuma said he would be knocked out just like Zoro went into coma for like 3 days (?) after Sanji woke up while getting treated by Chopper. It is not as if he walked fine after damage. And that damage was carried out for 2 consecutive arcs.
Post automatically merged:

lol what a bunch of babies crying over that fact that zoro is just better in every way over his crew in terms of willpower. Yes he has ryumas genes but zoro had to WORK for his strength. Same as the sword god. The only thing he inherited was willpower. Same as luffy same as any of the top tier conquers did. There is no blessed physical genetics, or modified genes like princess swirly brows, and mythical fire god goofy. He had to go through multiple hellish battles to attain his current strength. People who say otherwise are truly living in denial and are pathetic and they know it. Keep licking eye diffed sanji’s ass cheeks.
:pepecopium:

It’s only gunna keep getting worse for you people from here on out.
Only have magical swords that enhance stats.

No, Zoro previous damage was no where more than Luffy took so Luffy would be fine given how it went for him in impel down. Kuma said he would be knocked out just like Zoro went into coma for like 3 days (?) after Sanji woke up while getting treated by Chopper. It is not as if he walked fine after damage. And that damage was carried out for 2 consecutive arcs.
Okay, suit yourself if you don't want to look at the facts.

Yes, 'fact'
Oh yeah never forget Kumas mercy statement in SA.
Yes, facts.

I presented you with very clearcut facts. You chose to jump over them with comments like "Luffy took much more damage than Zoro" or "Zoro was in a comma for days" that don't change anything about the facts I presented you.

And you just did it again in this comment, "Kuma's mercy statement in SA" changes absolutely nothing about what happened on TB.

Suit yourself.