Chapter Discussion "This much Power might be enough to knock even me out" Its Official!!!

"B-but i am Black Leg Simpji i do this and that and what not rant rant rant rant rant"

"Step aside and let the adult handle the issue. This time i am using just the hilt the next time i might even use the blade."

Some time later

"Thanks Zoro-sama for saving my life back then! I have gags with you and I would never admit I admire your superior strength, but between you and me I nearly died to your hilt... I would have died x39595939459 times if I tried to take Luffy's damage from overusing Gears"

"No worries. Next time don't try to overstep, Number Four."

Yall didnt heard ?
Ryuma was from a special race
what?
Post automatically merged:

"B-but i am Black Leg Simpji i do this and that and what not rant rant rant rant rant"

"Step aside and let the adult handle the issue. This time i am using just the hilt the next time i might even use the blade."

Some time later

"Thanks Zoro-sama for saving my life back then! I have gags with you and I would never admit I admire your superior strength, but between you and me I nearly died to your hilt... I would have died x39595939459 times if I tried to take Luffy's damage from overusing Gears"

"No worries. Next time don't try to overstep, Number Four."
:lusalty: