Theory This Theory is better than Yuderons

Holy shit, I saw this video and this guy casually dropping a Theory that sounds better than Yuderons Theory that was delivered and shared by Ohara.

This guy randomly starts the theory at 15:52 min.

I like this Theory a lot, in my opinion even better than Yuderons Theory and I wanted to share this.

All credits to Sawyer7Mage. Enjoy, theory starts at 15:52 min.

This is what i would call "Simple Solution" Theory
Basically connecting whatever is Similar to create a Simple Coherent Story

The Story is much much bigger than this Youtuber is telling here
It's not as simple as Kingdom 1 had Alliance with Kingdom 2 & they fought against an Envious Enemy
It's not just a Good vs Evil War in the Past & that's it

Robin did ask Rayleigh about True History before, do you know what he said?
"If I burdened you with the full weight of history now, there would still be nothing you could do about it. Once you've sailed and seen the entire world, you might just wind up at a different answer from ours..."

So Rayleigh is literally telling us that not everyone will arrive at same Conclusion after learning True History, cuz it's not simple Good vs Evil, it's implied that it's actually a History about Two Sides who could both be considered Correct!

Just to give Examples:

Fisher Tiger & Otohime both wanted Freedom for Fishmen, but they took Different Paths.
In Arabasta Arc, the War was between Royal Army & Rebels, but neither of them were the Evil Side!
In Skypiea, we had Three Races, Shandians & Skypieans were Enemies, but it's Birkans who were True Villain
In Marineford War, who was the Villain? Neither Sides ofc! And Doffy's Famous Quote proves it
Even in Thriller Bark, Zombies were not the Bad Side, they were simply Manipulated Shadows
... etc

I also noticed that Fans are Focusing on the Full Side of the Cup & missing the Empty one
Most Theorists focus on discovering what happened during Void Century & also Identity of Ancient Kingdom

However, they forget that there is History "Before" Void Century
And for that Century to be treated like that, it means Day 1 of Void Century, a World Changing Event happened
Cuz this Century is defined by how it Started & how it Ended, otherwise WG would have also Hidden History before & after it
And there is no way to discover this "World Changing Event that gave that Period of Time a Unique Name" unless we first learn how the World was like "Before Void Century" !

Void Century is like that Arc Flashback where Villains does something bad, but there is a Full History before that Event.
For example:

Goa Kingdom started those Fires which is something they don't want People to hear about, but that Part was only a Small Portion of Luffy's Flashback, we first had to see how Trio Siblings lived & how Goa Kingdom was like ... etc
Wano Villains Plan was only a small part at the End of Wano Flashback, but we had almost an entire Volume just showing us how Wano & Oden Life was like. Same thing for Dressrosa or Water 7 or almost any Flashback/Past History ... etc

This is why Void Century is Robin's Dream, cuz it's a Separate Story than the one Luffy should be concerned about.
Because if True History & One Piece are Absolutely Connected, then this suggests Luffy & Robin's Dreams are the Same & One
But that isn't the case, cuz Robin is only interested in Void Century, but Luffy's Journey is about all Era (Thousands of Years of History)

And another Mistake that Theorists make is regarding Ancient Kingdom, they try to discover who is this Kingdom but they forget something, Oharans didn't have all Poneglypghs, they only had "One", in which they learned about an Ancient Kingdom & the rest was just Clover's Hypothesis. Oda is misleading Fans, most of them believe Ancient Kingdom ruled the World, but that ain't necessarily the case, cuz Oharans only read a Portion of True History, they don't know all the Facts & Perpsective of other Factions.

And this Trick was already used before, Pluton was always known as Ancient Weapon (Just like Ancient Kingdom), we even had Two Major Arcs about this Weapon & for entirety of Pre-TS, we only know this Weapon exists. But after Fishmen Island (Which is like 400 Chapters after Pluton Reveal), Robin tells us that there are actually "Three Ancient Weapons", not just One.
So most Theorists are focusing on this Ancient Kingdom as if it's the Core of Ancient Story, but in reality, it's just a Portion of a much bigger Story, just like Void Century is just a Small Part of all the Eras that this Planet went through ... etc

In Conclusion:

Ancient Kingdom mentioned in Ohara is just One of Many Ancient Kingdoms who had their say in the World
Ancient Weapons are just small part of the Disasters & Weapons that existed before
Joy Boy is just One Figure among many who changed History in the Past
Void Century is just a Small Part of the Important History that needs to be documented
.... etc

And this is proven by the existence of "One Piece"
Most Theorists follow the Linear Path & simply connect everything in a "Single" Thread, as if there is only a "Single Story" to tell
But if that was the case, then Void Century alone should connect everything, and in other words Poneglyphs.
However that's not the case, cuz there are Multiple Stories to tell and only thing that connects them all is "One Piece Treasure"
Just like it connected so far 10 Stories who are Straw Hats, despite their Different Origins & Backstories/Experiences & Dreams