How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Yes, I just hope he didnt actually out himself as the invest because that would be incredibly fucking stupid.
Where is this invest thing coming from again?

I assume it's a 50 / 50 ? Plus her apparent high chances of rolling scum i'd say 60 / 40 :risicheck:
Then there is a 50% chance of her being good too but you are inclined on the later. Did anything strike you as odd about her or something?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I am not vs him I'm just thinking that unless there is special rules he wasn't hinting at anything.
I'm pretty sure Drago would have mentioned the special rules in a wu if there were any.

Worst

Custom title
If I flip scum, there will be a lynch next dp.

Last game you weren't so hell bent on the King. Weird.
Last game was my first game :usoprice:

Where is this invest thing coming from again?

Then there is a 50% chance of her being good too but you are inclined on the later. Did anything strike you as odd about her or something?
As i said it just seems that she rolls scum often,there is no conrete info i have...and i'm not pushing anything here just making guesses...

So…basically we have Zem vs Midnight here given their statements.
Why are you trying to push this zem vs mid narrative, mid is just an edgelord who is not to be taken seriously most of the time and zem is just stating an opinion. Which would be stupid to state if she didnt really believe it.
There is no zemm vs mid( at this point)
Are you scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.