How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you trying to push this zem vs mid narrative, mid is just an edgelord who is not to be taken seriously most of the time and zem is just stating an opinion. Which would be stupid to state if she didnt really believe it.
There is no zemm vs mid( at this point)
Are you scum?
Because it‘s a statement vs another statement. Both can‘t be true at the same time unless this is a special setup. But Drago needs to confirm this first.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Did you reject his love confession?

Here.
Gotta read the role guide. Invest roles are shown if there's gonna be unseen or cult in the game?

Even if he's invest it's too early to get any results. I think maybe because people were talking about geting culted, he made that post specifically mentioning cults.
As i said it just seems that she rolls scum often,there is no conrete info i have...and i'm not pushing anything here just making guesses...
You are not joking, you don't have concrete info. Yet you make posts about this topic.

Gotta read the role guide. Invest roles are shown if there's gonna be unseen or cult in the game?

Even if he's invest it's too early to get any results. I think maybe because people were talking about geting culted, he made that post specifically mentioning cults.

You are not joking, you don't have concrete info. Yet you make posts about this topic.
Paladins only exist when there is cult and Sheriff when its Unseen.

Honestly doesnt matter much if this game is special or not, we can wait for Drago. Meanwhile we just go with whoever acts scummy.

*shrug*

This case Im confident in my vote on Enryu here for now.

Ill be back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.