How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Yeah pretty much, seeing how the class spawns when that specific faction is in the game.

Do you think Mid would be making such statements about his role this early in the game? The games I played with, he's been fluffy and vague.
I think scum Midnight tends to post less. Also I doubt he would just reveal his role like that. At least I dont remember him doing so.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I believe he was fluffy too but if he ends up being scum, this post would not look good on you. However, I took it as just random fluff too, since I don't believe that is how the game is set up.
The discussion is regarding him being Paladin which is a BD role so I still don't see him as a scum yet. You think he's scum?

:pepedoffy:,feeling the heat are we?
Yeah pretty much, seeing how the class spawns when that specific faction is in the game.

Do you think Mid would be making such statements about his role this early in the game? The games I played with, he's been fluffy and vague.
Honestly no clue, Im just flabbergasted he did. Im just gonna move on from it for now. But fuck me if he's really it then :pepeanger:

And yes he does, last game he claimed pretty early that he could see scum's actions at night and stuff like that.

For now I will try to think that he's more sensible and didnt do it.

Its obvious what i mean niether of them really said something that should put them as prime suspects this early on but "zem vs mid" is getting pushed again and again when we dont really knoe anything yet.
Where do you get that people are suspecting them? Only one who mentioned the ''Zem vs mid'' stuff is Flowa and I think she meant that their statements contradicted.
Btw if anyone converts me I will game throw afterwards :myman::myman: Likely accidently because my play style will change majorly.
So you believe there is a cult then? Well now Im fucking lost.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Honestly no clue, Im just flabbergasted he did. Im just gonna move on from it for now. But fuck me if he's really it then :pepeanger:

And yes he does, last game he claimed pretty early that he could see scum's actions at night and stuff like that.

For now I will try to think that he's more sensible and didnt do it.
Let's just table it for now and move to Enryu. What do you think about his earlier statements about Kawaii?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Where do you get that people are suspecting them? Only one who mentioned the ''Zem vs mid'' stuff is Flowa and I think she meant that their statements contradicted.

So you believe there is a cult then? Well now Im fucking lost.
Unseen is a cult too, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.