How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy. He‘s null for me. But unlike you others he didn‘t ignore my question, so that looks good on him :kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug:. Neutral to slight Dragon lean. Rn he‘s basically a baby dragon.
Im warming up to you, keep it up

Thought you felt relaxed at the start of the game but you're being more proactive.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I just read the guide (against my will since I don't read rules soooo 2019) and in the guide Drago linked said only one faction can exist and he didn't say there was any special rules in the Opening I don't think or I missed it. Therefore unless Drago comes out and tells us there is more than one, I don't think there is and we shouldn't proceed thinking there is more than one in this game.

Let's just table it for now and move to Enryu. What do you think about his earlier statements about Kawaii?
Well at first I thought he was being defensive of her but since then seems like he's not opposed to a push on her which is weirder.

Funnily enough he hasn't voted her at all. So idk if its just an idea he's throwing out to test the waters or what and unlike Flower he admitted he wasn't joking so not sure what to make of that either.

Because, while its possible that she could be scum and that his want to push her could be done with town intent but honestly proposing a King lynch D1 is most often going to benefit scum imo, Idk if there is a neutral king or not but if there is there chances are of the King being scum aligned are kinda low and so pushing him gives scum a shield D1 as well as a possible day skip if the King is good.

Hence why my vote is on him rn, dont plan on moving it as of now.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I hope we have some town and scum reads by the time I come back.

For me so far, I’m having good vibes from Fuji, Zemmi, Kawaii and Tuna.

Bad vibes from Enryu.

Hope more people start talking soon!

Good night.

I just read the guide (against my will since I don't read rules soooo 2019) and in the guide Drago linked said only one faction can exist and he didn't say there was any special rules in the Opening I don't think or I missed it. Therefore unless Drago comes out and tells us there is more than one, I don't think there is and we shouldn't proceed thinking there is more than one in this game.
21 players would require an abnormal setup then if its only 1 scum faction for them to have a chance to win.

Anyways what are your thoughts on the Enryu stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.